Chapter 6 - Realization

Previously on chapter 5

"Yesterday, John, committed suicide."

"What?!"
______________________________________

3rd Person POV

"T-this can't be true, r-right? John is strong, he's m-my son." William says, while stuttering.

"I'm sorry, it's true. The Authorities were searching for his body yesterday. As of now, they are still searching for him. We haven't received news of him being found, yet." Vaughn says.

"We are very sorry for your lost. What can we do to make it up to you." Vaughn says.

At this point, William started laughing with tears in his eyes. "Haha, now I'm all alone." William says, before laughing again.

The Headmaster and the others tried calming William, but to no avail. William just continued laughing.

"Sir, please calm down." Vaughn says, but he was met with more laughing.

"William, calm down, otherwise we're going to have to call the hospital." Vaughn says, while William was still laughing.

"Keene, call the hospital, now." Vaughn orders Keene, to which he obliged.

"Yes, sir"

Keene called the hospital, while Vaughn was trying to calm down William, who is laughing, hysterically.

It took a few seconds for the hospital to pick up.

"Hello, this is Wellston Hospital. What seems to be the problem?"

"Please send an ambulance here at Wellston High School, fast."

"Were on it, sir."

Keene went outside to wait for the ambulance. After a few minutes of waiting, the ambulance arrived at the front of the school.

"This way!" Keene says, to the people who rode the ambulance.

After running to the Headmaster's office, they saw William, who was still laughing.

"Sir, we need you to calm down." One of the paramedic says, but William continued laughing.

"What happened sir?" The paramedic says.

"We told him the news that his son died, he didn't take it well and started laughing."

"Okay sir, we'll take it from here." The paramedics says, before they started bringing William to the ambulance.

While the paramedics were bringing William to the ambulance, the students were watching everything that's happening to John's father, who was still laughing.

"Poor guy."

"Damn, so the Headmaster told him about John, huh?"

"Looks like he didn't take it well."

After the paramedics brought William to the ambulance, it drove off, to go the hospital.

______________________________________

Timeskip - 12 AM

Remi POV

I was just casually walking around the halls, until I heard all the students chattering.

"Hey, have you heard? awhile ago John's father visited school."

"Really? What happened?"

"I don't know exactly, but probably about John."

"So the Headmaster told him about John. What was his reaction?"

"He didn't take it well. He got sent to the hospital after the Headmaster told him."