Chapter 20

3rd Person POV

A dorm room was first seen, lights turned off, and no one inside

The view then changed to the main door of the dorm. The doorknob twisted, and the  door swung open, Revealing Isen.

He walked inside and closed the door behind him. The first thing he thought when he walked inside the dorm, was to go in his bedroom and lay down.

So he went to his bedroom, there he saw his bed. He took off his school coat and shoes. He then layed down after.

While he was laying down, he was thinking of a way to cheer up the others.

'*sigh* What can I do to cheer up the others.'

Finding out that he can't think of a way to cheer up the others, he decided to use the internet for help.

He took his laptop from his desk and brought it with him to his bed. He turned it on and typed in his password, to unlock it. He then dragged the cursor towards the browser that he usually use. He clicked the browser, but then.

"What the heck! Why is it updating now?" Isen groaned after.

"*sigh* Guess I'll use that other browser that comes in with the laptop. It's such a pain to use that thing, because of him."

He then dragged the cursor to another browser and he clicked on it, opening the browser.

The browser then opened and he was met with a voice that was really really annoying.

"Oh, it's you. How's it been? It's been a long time." The voice spoke in a sassy brittish voice.

Yes, the browser comes in with a program that's been made to be like a human. It's supposed to help you when you have problems. But that's not the case. Sometimes it helps you, but most of the time it just wants to annoy you.

"How do you cheer up your sad friends?" Isen spoke as he typed.

"Really? You can't even think of ways to cheer up your friends? Such a pity."

"Just shut up and answer the question." Isen says, a bit annoyed.

"Have you found the reason why they're feeling down?"

"Well, a person we know have died. We also found out what he went through during his life and we didn't help him."

"Wow, some friends you are."

"Grr, shut up."

"What is it?"

"What's what?"

"What did he went through in his life?"

"It was horrible."

"There are many things that's horrible. What is it exactly?"

"Torture, okay? Geez."

"What kind?"

"His mind was messed up by someone."

"Hmm, well, nothing I can do to help a dead person. For now, I suggest that you give your friends some time alone or you talk to them about what's new, so that they can forget and move on."

"Talk to them? What can I even tell them?"

"I don't know. Search the internet you twit."

"Grrr, alright, but can you please don't talk to me when I'm searching. I don't want disturbances."

"Well, you did say please. Alright."

"Thank you."

Isen then began searching for some topics that may cheer up the others.