🌷Chapter 2🌷

"Lily Evans Potter"

"Lily Evans Potter"

August 4, 1995

We got to the grimmauld place and have been staying here with Sirius Black but we couldn't get Harry or tell him anything until he got here.

"Mum!" I shouted at my mother while I was in the kitchen "My water broke!" I houted more loudly. I heard footsteps and saw my mum and dad running to me.

"She has to have the baby here Molly!" my dad yelled. I flinched a little because I barely heard him yell.

"Arthur woke up Ron, Fred and George and Ginny now!" my mum shouted at my father and he ran off and my mum came over to me "now let's get you in the bathtub so we can have not so messy birth ok?" I nodded my head and felt pain in my stomach. I saw Ron and Hermione by the bathroom and the water was already on and Ron looked nervous but Hermione smiled at me and helped me get in the bathtub.

"I'll be your support system while you give birth to this beautiful baby" Hermione said with a smile and I saw my mum come in and closed the door so the boys wouldn't see anything.

"You ready?" my mum asked me and I nodded my head and grabbed Hermione's hand.

"Push in one...two...." my mum stopped and took a deep breath getting ready for my screams "three!" she shouted and I pushed hard.

"Ahhhhh!" I shouted, feeling pain in my body from this.

"I need you to push way harder this time sweetie ok?" she said and I nodded "one....two.....Three!" she shouted again and this time I pushed even harder while squeezing Hermione's hands.

I have pushed so many times but he/she was about to come out of me and I was nervous but also excited "One more big push...now!" shutted my mother and I pushed even harder and heard crying, a tear left my eye when I heard that beautiful sound "It's a..Girl!" my mum shouted and my eyes widened and I smiled even more. "Hermione give her to Fred or George so they can wash her while I help Alain get cleaned up" my mum said and Hermione nodded and grabbed her slowly and left carefully I stand up "Alain I'll go give you another nightgown ok sweetie?" she said and I nodded and waited for a couple minutes until she came back and helped me get changed.

I walked down stairs and saw everyone was sitting on the couch smiling at me and I sat by Hermione while she gave me a smirk "you own me 10 gallons" Hermione said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Fine, I'll give it to you when I have it," I said with a smile. Fred came over and have a little baby in his hand I knew who it was and I smiled huge if that was even possible and look like Fred was crying but he was smiling also and than he gave me to her and I look at her features and started tearing up she has my hair but she has Harry beautiful emerald green eyes she was a perfect mix of me and harry together but I frowned after I thought of Harry and he wasn't here to see his beautiful daughter birth and I couldn't tell him about her until he gets here.

"What are you going to name her?" Ron asked me and I realized I was too busy thinking that I forgot I haven't named her yet.

"I'll name her... Lily Evans Potter since Harry that would have named her" I said with a smile and look at her beautiful features again crying.

I was back in the room I was sharing with Hermione and Ginny and Lily was sleeping in a crib that my dad have made and I knew I wasn't meant to send Harry anything but he deserved to know his daughter was born so I grabbed quill and ink and a piece of paper and started writing.

Dear Harry,

It's me Alain Weasley! I would love you to know-

Hermione grabbed my piece and paper "Alain he will be here soon don't worry and I'm pretty sure you should tell him about Lily when he comes here now get some sleep" Hermione said and I sighed and was too tired to argue back.

I went to my bed and closed my eyes until I fell asleep.

Author note: She had a girl! I can't believe it but I'm worry though will Harry get mad at her for not telling him though?

Words count: 782 Words