🌷Chapter 4🌷

Author: decided to show you what lily looks like:)

Today was the day Harry went to his trial and Alain was really nervous and hoping Harry would still get to go to school because she would need help with Lily and if he's not her- "Alain

Today was the day Harry went to his trial and Alain was really nervous and hoping Harry would still get to go to school because she would need help with Lily and if he's not her- "Alain.." Alain turned around and saw the voice belonged to Harry and he walked over and picked Lily up from her crib and sat beside Alain on the bed. "You ok Alain?" Harry asked her.

"Oh yeah I'm fine Harry just thinking that's all" Alain said with a small smile.

"Well Alain can I talk to you before I leave?" Harry asked her and Alain nodded her head for an answer. "Alain you didn't sleep that night when I got here when you said you were going to go sleep tonight ..Hermione told me that you were still up did you lie to me?" Harry asked her.

Alain sighs and knew she has to lie to Harry about her lettering Draco Malfoy because he would be so mad at her but Draco needed a real friend but sadly Harry wouldn't care since they been enemies since the first day of Hogwarts "Harry I try to sleep but I couldn't so I just waited until my eyes agave up on me" Alain said to Harry and Harry believed her.

"Well I need to go but I'll see you later ok?" Harry said and Alain nodded and then Harry gave Lily to Alain and left.

A few minutes later Alain was just got finished feeding Lily and she saw a owl and she walked over to the window and there was a letter address to her so she grabbed the letter and pet the owl until it left and then she closed the window, and the letter said... from: Draco Malfoy and her heart stopped a beat for a second she opened the letter and it read.

Dear Alain Weasley,

I have read your letter and I really need a true friend right now and I will meet you on that day after curfew. I understand your shock to see me lettering your back especially since you're a Weasley but I don't care if you're a Weasley and I also heard from my Father that you have a beautiful baby girl and congratulations on that! My father said some rude stuff about how your to young to be mother since you don't know anything especially since your a Weasley but I know your be the best mother ever and if you and Harry ever get into to fight I'm here to help you and here to watch Lily when you need a break but Harry can't know about this because I don't want him to scream at you because you don't deserve to be yelled but I'll see at Hogwarts and we will talk more after curfew ok?

Sincerely, Draco Malfoy

Alain had a huge smile on her face after she read it and she was so surprised he wrote back to her and she jumps up and down and she was also surprised he would help her out with Lily and that just got more excited she heard someone come in and she put the letter in the baby bag so no one won't see it. "Alain mum wants us to clean the house and she said she'll watch Lily while we clean the house" Ginny said and Alain nodded and grabbed Lily who was just looking around everywhere amazed.

"Alain! I told you after Harry left and after Lily was fed that you come and clean the house" Mrs.Weasley scolded at her youngest twin daughter.

"Sorry mum I forgot, but here's Lily" Alain said while giving Lily to Mrs.Weasley .
"Sweetie next time don't forget" Mrs.Weasley said and Alain nodded her head as an answer.

*********

Alain was holding Lily while Ginny was baby talking to Lily and Alain saw Harry and smiled huge but frowned when she saw him frowning "are you still going to Hogwarts?" Hermione asked.

"no..I'm going!" Harry shouted with a smile on his face which made everyone smile huge.

"I knew it!" Ron shouted.

In the background, Ginny, Fred and George are dancing a strange JIG.

"He got off, he got off, he got off!" Ginny, Fred and George sing together.

"Settled down, you three!" Mrs.Weasley shouted at them. The chanting and dancing dies away.

Alain went over to Harry and hugged him back "I'm so glad you get to go to Hogwarts with us" Alain said.

"I'm glad too," Harry said, grabbing Lily out of Alain's arms, "and I can't wait for this little one to disturbed with me when I'm studying," Harry said while jumping her up and down.

"Umm..Harry I wouldn't do that if I was-" before Alain could finish that sentence, Lily has thrown up all over Harry "or she would throw up on you" Alain muttered while grabbing Lily out of his arms "I guess it's bath time sweetie" Alain said with a baby voice.

"Daddy needs a bath to Alain" Harry whined and Alain rolled at her eyes how childish he sounded.

"Well daddy can go take one then while I help get this cleaned up because someone thought it was a good idea to jump a little baby up and down after she ate!" Alain scolded playfully to Harry while walking off to the bathroom to clean Alain up.

Author note: I actually might try to do a smut I'm not good at them since I'm fourteen but I'll try to write one! But I'm still wondering what is Alain going to tell Draco?

Words Count: 945 Words