🌷Chapter 16🌷

This chapter is very short like the shortest chapter I think I ever made because I want this to be a little teaser for the next chapter kind of and also shoutout to lei_luv for giving me this idea for this chapter thank you so much!

This chapter is very short like the shortest chapter I think I ever made because I want this to be a little teaser for the next chapter kind of and also shoutout to lei_luv  for giving me this idea for this chapter thank you so much!

Alain grabbed Lily and decided to follow Harry to make sure that Hedwig was ok. "Alain, Harry told you not to go" Hermione said to Alain but Alain didn't listen and just walked out by not saying a word to Hermione at all.

While Alain was walking down the hall and she heard someone walking behind so she turned around but she didn't see anyone there so she turned around but what she saw scared her to death because it was "p-p-professor U-um-Umbridge!" Alain shouted and clearly held Lily tight for her safety because Umbridge hated Harry and kids and Umbridge found out about little Lily's father , Harry . She clearly didn't like the idea of him having a child at all.

"Ms.Weasley, you shouldn't be up at this time wondering around and if I may ask, why are you out here late with your daughter?" Umbridge asked clearly trying to sound sweet.

"I was just tak-" before Alain could finish her sentence Umbridge interrupted her

"I don't Miss.Weasley and to show you lesson I will take your daughter away from you!" Umbridge said while grabbing Lily out of Alain hand

"Give me back my daugh-"

"Get to your house right now before I hurt little poor Lily!" Umbridge said while walking off with a crying Lily in her arms who wanted her mother back and Alain started tearing up because she knew she wasn't a good mother since she just lost her daughter from Umbitch!

A/N: This Thursday is my last day of school and than it's summer for me and sorry for this being a very very very very short chapter but don't worry I'll be updating a lot more in the summer maybe not every but a lot more than I have been! Which I'm excited about because I been having so much inspiration right now and I'm writing all of them down so I can use them for this story! Also book 2 is almost done I'm going to skip some parts maybe just wanted to warn you guys so we can get to book 3!

Words count: 404 Words