🌷Chapter 14🌷

Alain and Harry have been together for a while now but little Lily has a fever, but Harry been a real father lately being there for Lily and taking her with him to class so Alain could focus more on her school than worry about little Lily but she ...

Alain and Harry have been together for a while now but little Lily has a fever, but Harry been a real father lately being there for Lily and taking her with him to class so Alain could focus more on her school than worry about little Lily but she still worries about her but not that much like she use to "Lily!" Ron shouted and grabbed Lily out of her hands it was cold outside but since they was going to Hogsmead today Alain made sure to put Lily in extra warm clothes since she doesn't feel good at all but now she been sneezing a lot and throwing up more which made Alain worry but her mother told her that she use to be like that so its normal but she thinks it isn't normal.

Alain, Hermione, Harry and Ron walked down the crowded streets of Hogsmead, avoiding the swarms of other students, "where are we going Hermione and Alain?" Harry asked while holding a little Lily who was peacefully sleeping in his arms and the two Hogwarts girls who were walking in front of them and they were walking confidently especially Hermione until they stopped before a slightly seedy looking pub.

"There we are!" Hermione said and the boys looked at them clearly confused.

"The Hog's Head, Hermione?" Ron asked, clearly confused why they're here.

Hermione and Alain lead them towards it "Hermione will tell you guys when we get in there" Alain said.

The four of them step into the pub. It is grimy and ill-lit. Shady witches and wizards sit uneasily in corners, except for one corner by the front window, which is populated by Dean Thomas, Neville Longbottom, Lavender Brown, Pavati and Padma Patil, Cho Chang, Luna Lovegood and more. Harry looks questioningly at Hermione, "Hermione, what's going on?" Harry asked Hermione.

"These are some people I mentioned my Defense Against the Dark Arts idea with." Hermione said while she and Alain sit and then Harry and Ron follow.

"You mean about us teaching ourselves?" Harry asked Hermione.

"Hey, Harry and Alain!" Neville said with a small smile on his face and looked at little Lily "Hey little Lily!" Neville said, waving at her.

"Hey Neville" Harry and Alain said at the same time while holding hands.