🌷Chapter 22🌷

I was going to make this chapter very long but decided to put it in two parts so umm yeah... one more chapter to go! Also I skip a lot of the parts but in the future books I will maybe do some flashbacks maybe! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!

******

"for your safety Mama's"

Harry leads Hermione, Alain, Ginny, Luna, Ron, and Neville to the telephone booth

Harry leads Hermione, Alain, Ginny, Luna, Ron, and Neville to the telephone booth. He opens the door and steps in. The rest cram inside with him. The lift grinds to a halt and the doors swing open. Harry and the others step out to the receptionist area with the Golden fountain. The place is deathly quiet and completely deserted. They fan out, winds at the ready. Harry Waited a moment, "All right, come" Harry said and they headed past the fountain and up the steps into the Ministry of Magic. This large lift Clinks downward slowly. Finally, it grinds to a halt.

"Department of Mysteries" a random female voice said and the doors open and Harry leads the others out. This department too is abandoned.

'Where is everyone?" Harry asked them.

"The Ministry closed a half-hour ago. I expect they all went home." Alain answered and Harry nodded grimly.

"That's how Voldemort got in unnoticed" Harry said and they walk until they reach the hallway from Harry's dreams, "This is it. Come." Harry told the others and they made their way down the long hall until they reached the door at the end of the hall. Only it does not glow. Harry tries the handle. It swings open. "Stay close" Harry said and stepped into the next room. This room is large and circular. It is filled with identical doors all the way around. It is illuminated by BLUE-FLAMED CANDLES. After Neville enters the room.the door swings shut with an echoing Bang.

"Now where?' Ginny asked the others and Harry looked around confused.

"I don't understand." Harry said confusedly, "In my dream, the doors weren't identical." Harry finished.

"Well, let's try a few." Hermione said and Harry nodded.

"Yeah. I'll know the way when I see it." Harry told the others and he grab Alain hand and she looks at him confused and went up to her ear and whispered "for your safety Mama's" and Alain started get butterflies in her stomach from the way he whispered Mama's in her ear especially since he never called her that and than he goes to the door first with Alain by his side at all cost and opens the door and steps inside while the others followed him.

The room is like an upside-down Ziggurat, with huge steps leading to the base of the pit. On the lowest level rests a dark, grey veil that flutters as if there were a breeze. Soft whispers fill the room. "Who's Here?" Harry asked while holding Alain hand still and he clambers down to the veil and stares hard at it. The whispers intensify. Harry looks around the room. "Sirius?" Harry questioned.

"There's no one here, Harry. This isn't the right room." Hermione said.

"Does anyone else hear that?" Harry asked, ignoring what Hermione just said.

"I do. It's coming from the veil." Luna said and they looked at it. It flutters menacingly though there is no wind.

Harry moves closer to it, slowly.

"Harry..." Alain quietly said.

But Harry's eyes are locked on the veil. He walks closer. "There are people in there!" Luna said.

"What do you mean, people?" Ron asked Luna.

"Harry, I think we should leave" Alain said, not feeling safe being here even though she's holding hands with Harry.

Harry ignores Alain and holds her hand tighter and reaches out his free hand towards the wall. Alain lets go of Harry's hand and grabs his arm, but he tries to pull away from her, eyes still locked on the veil. The whispers have intensified into Harsh Moans as Harry is only feet away from the Veil.

"Harry, we're here for Sirius, remember?" Alain said and Harry stopped and realized Alain let go of his hand and grabbed her hand again and went by her ear again "Don't let go again" Harry scolded her.

"Sirius...yeah..." Harry said the others and Alain gently led him away from the veil. The moans have returned to whisper once again, muttering angrily as they depart.

********

A/N: Omg my Quinceañera is in 19 days! And I'll make sure to post photos of it on Wattpad for you guys to see so pretty much you get to see my ugly self but with make up😅 and should I also post my Surprise dance for you guys?

Words count: 772 Words