🌷Chapter 19🌷

"I l-l-love you"

"I l-l-love you"

Harry lies in the bed

Harry lies in the bed. He dreams again...

*********

Harry yells at the top of his lungs, eyes tightly closed. He makes biting motions with his mouth, snarling madly. A seizure takes him. He screams in rage and horror, his entire bed shaking with his breathing thrashing.

Ron, Seamus, Dean, and Neville leap out of their beds. Harry screaming again, an unearthly sound of horror, anguish, and blood lust.

Ron and Neville sprint to to Harry's bed "what's wrong with him?" Neville asked Ron while Harry screams again. His eyes snap open and they pure white, without pupils. He makes the biting motion again, thrashing wildly.

"Get McGonagall Go!" Ron shouted at Neville.

***we're going to back time the night before Harry had the dream!***

Alain walked to Cho once the meeting was over and saw her looking at a picture of Cedric which broke her heart "Cho..." Alain said softly and Cho turn around to and look at Alain "Cedric would be proud of what your doing you know that right?" Alain asked the older girl.

"Thanks Alain.." Cho said and smiled a little "I have to go umm... I'll see you later!" Cho said and waving her goodbye and leave.

Alain look at the mirror and frowned because she missed her daughter so much and miss giving her kisses and hugs everyday, but she doesn't want nothing bad to happen to her daughter but she might tell her mother about it so she can have Lily back- "Alain..." a voice said and Alain turned around and saw the boy who got her pregant last year, but he gave her the most beautiful gift and they called her Lily.

"I'm sorry Alain for not giving crap about Lily it's jus-" before Harry got to explaining Alain started shouting at him.

"HARRY THIS IS OUR DAUGTHER! OUR DAUGTHER! SHE SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST IN OUR LIFE, BUT SHE'S NOT FIRST IN YOUR LI-" harry interrupted Alain this time.

"I'm sorry! And I know its not enough but I love her so much it's just I'm..." Harry paused for a second and had tears in his eyes "I don't know how to be a good father when I have no to teach me."

Alain heart broke seeing the older boy having tears in his eyes because he was trying to be a good father but I guess he had so much on his mind and forgot about his daughter safely first, Alain walked to Harry and hugged him for a while until she look up at Harry and their lips was closed each other "I promised to be a good father now and it's your choice if you want Draco Malfoy to be the Godfather, but next time I choose the Godfather" Harry said and smiled and Alain smiled back at the boy who she's been in love with since the first day she met.

"I....." Alain paused for a second "I l-l-love you" Alain stuttered a little but Harry smiled grin when he heard those three words come out of the youngest Weasley girl mouth and he smashed his lips into her's and had his arms around her waist while Alain had her arms around his neck (I never kissed in my life so I don't what I'm writing) and they broke the kiss to get some oxygen.
"I love you too Alain Weasley" Harry said and smashed his lips together with her again.

A/N: I have dance practice today and my birthday party is coming up so fast! It's already almost June and than it's July so nervous to dance in front of everyone on my 15th birthday!😭

Words Count: 620 Words