🌷chapter 6🌷

"Mr

"Mr.Potter, you have earned yourself a week's worth of detention!"

"I hate Umbridge!" Alain whined, They all were eating their lunch just finished a class and Lily went to all classes with Alain in the morning but she but the teacher put a spell in all of their classrooms so no other students wouldn't hear when L...

"I hate Umbridge!" Alain whined, They all were eating their lunch just finished a class and Lily went to all classes with Alain in the morning but she but the teacher put a spell in all of their classrooms so no other students wouldn't hear when Lily cried except Alain but in the afternoon Lily was going with Harry.

"She's not that bad," Hermione said.

"You haven't even been in her class yet Hermione!" Scolded Alain.

"So what do we not do?" Ron asked his little sister.

"Well don't talk about You-Know-Who around her because this Ravenclaw boy said his name and he got detention for a week" Alain said rolling her eyes. "Oh she also said I'm not allowed to have a baby in this school especially how young I am like how does that make sense!" Alain shouted loudly where the school turned around at her and glared at her and she blushed from embarrassment pretending she didn't see the glares from everyone.

"That bad?" Harry asked her.

"Yes that's bad! She also said this is her classroom and that if she hears lily little sneeze again she would kick her out and throw her out of the classroom like what she's just a baby I can't stop her from not squeezing and she should be glad they put spell in the classroom where she cant hear her cry except me" Alain complied some more.

"Ginny we need to get to our next class" Alain said and Ginny nodded.

"I'm pretty sure Umbridge doesn't wanna see Lily again so I'll take her Harry," Ginny said, grabbing little Lily.
"Ginny you seen her the whole-" Ron got cut off by Alain

"No she's right Ron and I don't want Harry to get kicked out or detained in that class because of Lily" Alain said and grabbed the baby bag and put it on her back.

"I'll see you later?" Harry asked Alain because tonight was the night Harry was going to ask her to be his girlfriend.

"Yes I'll see you later Harry" ALain said and walked off with Ginny holding little Lily.

*********
Harry runs down the halls of Hogwarts. He skids around a corner, and pushes through the door to the DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS CLASSROOM. The whole class looks around at Harry as he comes staggering in.

"Sorry, professor" Harry said.

Professor Umbitch (Sorry I had to lol) smiles, Toad-like, at Harry. "Hmm, let's see, five points from Gryffindor for coming in late." Professor Umbridge said.

Harry frowns, but sits down next to Ron and Hermione.

"Now, as I was saying before Mr.Potter interrupted with his antics, your Defense Against the Dark Arts education has been rather fragmented and disjointed in your past classes, haven't it?" Umbitch paused for a second "Know now that this is about to be rectified. I will be following a pre-approved ministry-prepared, theory-centered Defense lesson plan." She waves her wand at the blackboard and words are written down on it. "Copy this down" she said.

Everyone copies their books and begins copying, except Hermione, who sits with her unopened, her hand in the air. Umbridge ignores her. However, within the next few seconds, nearly the whole class is watching Hermione. Umbridge sighs "yes?" Umbitch asked.

"I wanted to know something about your course aims" Hermione said.

"Well, they should be perfectly self-evident." Umbridge said.

"Well, I don't think they are. They say nothing about actually doing spells." Hermione said.

Umbitch laughs "I can imagine no circumstance in my class where you would need to use spells, my dear!" Umbridge said.

"But surely the whole point of Defense Against the dark arts is practical application?" Hermione asked.

"Miss Granger, this class has been approved by Ministry excerpts. Are you a Ministry Expert?" Umbridge asked.

"No but-" Hermione got cut off.

"Then you have no business challenging those who are. We will be learning about spells ina safe, risk-free environment-"

"But we've got O.W.L.S coming up! You expect us to do the spells with no practice?" Hermione said, very confused.

"What good's theory in the real world?" Harry asked.

"This is school, not the real world, Mr.Potter. There is nothing out there waiting to get you." Umbitch said.

"What about Lord Voldemort?" Harry asked.

The whole class flinched at the sound of the name. "Ten Points from Gryffindor, Mr.Potter. Let me set the record straight." Umbridge stands up, knocking his books to the ground, a look of livid rage on his face.

"It-Is-NOT-a-LIE!" Harry shouted.

"Mr.Potter, you have just landed yourself in detention!" Umbridge shouted at Harry.

Harry moved around his desk stiffly, trembling with rage, his eyes dangerous. "S according to you, Cedric Diggory dropped dead? Or are you calling me a murderer?" Harry shouted.

"The boy's death was a tragic accident." Umbridge said.

Harry has reached the desk. He slams his fists against the wood, thrusting his face right up to umbridge's, glaring at her. "It was Murder! I saw it happen!" Harry shouted louder.

The class is deathly still. Parvati Patil is covering her mouth.

"Mr.Potter, you have earned yourself a week's worth of detention!" Umbridge shouted.

"Yeah talk to somebody who cares. Voldemort killed Cedric, and you know it." Harry said.

Umbridge snatches a quill up and scribbles a note, and hands it to Harry. "That goes to Professor McGonogall, dear." Umbridge said with a fake tone in her voice. Harry rips it from her hand and storms out of the room.

********

"Harry, Alain going to be so mad at you for getting a week of detention!" Hermione scolded at Harry.

"It doesn't matter Hermione!" Harry shouted a little louder.

"Hermione is right Harry if she finds out you get detention she won't be happy about it especially since you guys are parents now" Ron said to Harry which Harry rolled his eyes.

"Alain won't find out but if she doe-" before Harry could finish he saw Alain coming their way with a little Lily in her arms who was pulling her hair.

"Hey guys! How was Defense Against Dark Arts?" Alain asked them and Hermione was about to tell Alain that Harry got a week of detention until Harry and Ron gave her death glare.

"Umm.. it was boring..." Hermione felt bad that she didn't tell Alain.

Author note: I just reread the book of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and I totally forgot that people didn't believe him so yeah and I don't know how I forgot 😂 but I'm so glad I have reread it because the story wouldn't have made sense at all but yeah! Since I did one part I didn't do on the chapter where Harry and Seamus fight I'll put that in the next chapter maybe since I didn't put it in my other one because my dumb self forgot about it🙄

Words Count: 1168 Words