🌷Chapter 7🌷

Author note: My band got Three ONES and those are the highest you can get! We did really good for our first contest and now we have a contest coming in may 😂

"Harry James Potter Come Down here right now!"Alain shouted at Harry in the Gryffindor Common room while Hermione was reading to Lily.

"What is it?" Harry asked, running down there with Ron right behind him.

"You got detention for a week! A Week!" Alain shouted more angry than before.

"Alain so what it's just detention?" Ron said without thinking. Alain walked over to Ron and slapped him in the face hard where it left a red mark on Ron cheek "I'm telling Mum what you did!" Ron whined while walking to Hermione.

"Ron, Harry is a dad now he can't be getting detention for a week!" Alain yelled getting more angry each second with the boys.

"Alain right Ron" Hermione started and letting Ron have Lily "Harry is a father now and he can't be getting because Alain needs help with Lily at night."

"Now Harry how did you even get detention?" Alain asked Harry.

"Well Professor Umbridge didn't-" before Harry could even finish Alain started shouting at him.

"Harry I understand if no one believes you or Umbridge and her not teaching us anything but you should never talk back to a teacher wh-"

"I know Alain and I'm sorry ok!" Harry shouted back.

"Harry..." Alain said softly and Harry looked at her calm and calmed down a little until he realized Alain was looking at something so moved his eyes and saw her looking at Seamus with a hurtful reaction and he knew exactly why Alain was hurt when she saw Seamus.

Flashback (Since I messed up the story and totally forgot who was mad at Harry I decided to put it in the story now hehehe)

Harry was in the Gryffindor common with everyone and everyone was staring at him.

"Dean, James good holiday?" Harry asked.

''Alright better than Seamus isn't" Dean Thomas said to Harry.

Seamus standed up and walked to Harry" my mom didn't want me to come back this year" Seamus said angrily.

"Why not?" Harry asked.

"Let me see...because... of you" Seamus stated "The Daily Profits have been saying a lot of things about you and Dumbledore as well."

"And your mum believes them?" Harry asked a little louder.

"Well nobody was there that night Cedric died," Seamus said.

"Oh well I guess you should reading the prophet just like your stupid mother and it will tell you everything you need to know" Harry said.

"Don't you dare talk about mothers like that!" Seamus said.

"I'll have a go with anyone who calls me a liar!" Harry shouted.

Alain was holding Lily while her and Ron walked over there "WHats going on?" Alain asked, very confused.

"He's mad about what's going on!" Seamus shouted at Alain "do you believe the rumours came out about You-Know-Who?"

"Yeah we do" Ron answered. "Does anyone else have a problem with Harry?" Ron asked, Harry walked off first than Ron did and Seamus looked at Alain.

"What's wrong with you seamus?" Alain shouted "Why don't you just believe Harry you jerk!"

"Alain you only believe him because you're his.. Slut" Seamus whispered the last part to her and Alain eyes widened and ran upstairs and saw Ron leaving and he looked at Alain and nodded for her to go in the boys dormitory which she did and saw Harry sitting on his bed.

"Harry..." Alain started and walked to Harry sitting by him "Harry, don't worry as long as my family and Sirius believe you it's fine other people who don't believe you are going to wish they did later on" Alain said and Harry looked at her with a small smile on his face.

"THank you Alain... for everything" Harry said with a small smile on his face but when he looked in her eyes he knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong Alain?" Harry asked.

"Seamus...just called me slut but don't worry about me," Alain said.
"I'm going to-"

"Harry don't worry" Alain said sternly.

End of the Flashback

"Don't worry Alain I won't let him call you that again" Harry whispered to Alain ear.

"Thank you Harry...for everything" Alain said with a small smile on her face.

Word count: 734 Words