🌷Chapter 11🌷

I can't believe I updated! I'm really excited when school is over I can daily update!

I just found this gif....

Hermione,Harry,Ron and Alain were all eating breakfast and today Lily was with Alain's parents today all day

Hermione,Harry,Ron and Alain were all eating breakfast and today Lily was with Alain's parents today all day. Hermione opens her edition of the Daily Prophet and sits up in alarm, "I cannot believe it!" Hermione shouted furiously.

Alain, Harry and Ron glance at Hermione and she slaps the paper down on the table.

Ron reads the headline "Ministry passes Educational Decree number twenty-three: Dolores Umbridge appointed Hogwarts High Inquisitor?" Ron looks at Alain, Hermione and looks very confused about it "what does that mean?" Ron asked them three.

Fred and George march up to them three "So, seen the news have you?" Fred asked them,

"Personally, I envy you four" George said

"Why's that?" Ron asked them

"Umbridge is inspecting McGonagall in your period. That old toad won't know what hit her" George said and he looks at Fred wistfully "Oh, to be a youth again, to experience the innocent glee of watching Umbridge be destroyed by the greeted Head of Gryffindor this century" George said

"Well, we'll expect a full report," Fred said.

"Oh, Alain mum told me to tell you that she needs to talk to you about..." George tried to think hard and looked at Fred "what was she saying again?" George asked Fred

"Mum just needs to talk to you about something very important tonight and it also looks like she's very scared about something but she won't tell us" Fred said finishing George's sentence and they both wander off after.

"Why does mum need to talk to you tonight and why does she seem scared about something?" Ron asked Alain and looked at her.

"Ron how am I supposed to know!" Alain said.

"Ron, Alain is right, how will she know what your mum wants?" Hermione said to the red-head boy.

"Alain?" Harry said and the Red-haired Weasley girl turned around and looked at him with her beautiful smile that made her more beautiful.

"Yes Harry?" Alain asked him.

"Is Lily staying with your parents today, am I correct?" Harry asked the young girl.

"No Lily isn't but why do you ask?" Alain said and asked the older boy.

"Oh it's nothi-"

"Harry James Potter you better tell me right now why you asked me that!" Alain shouted more like a mother and Harry gulped.

"Follow me and I'll tell you" Harry said, grabbing her hand and walking out of the Great Hall to a hallway.

"Now tell me!" Alain shouted again.

"I was wondering why Lily was staying tonight because I want to do something special for you because I wasn't there for you while you were giving birth" Harry told the younger girl.

"Harry...you don't have to do anything but for me but I can ask my mum if she can watch her tonight because I need some sleep" Alain said.

"After you finish talk to your mum get dress and wear something beautiful and after your done getting dress meet me at the Gryffindor Common room" Harry said walking off and leaving the Weasley girl all confused on why she needs to get dress but little did she know that the boy is going to be asking her something that will change her life forever.

Alain was about to walk off when someone grabbed her wrist and she looked at who it was and it was "Draco.." Alain said to the boy.

"Alain...." Draco said while trying to find something.

"What is it Draco?" Alain asked Draco.

"Where's little Lily?" Draco said with a frown and Alain smiled because Draco had loved the little girl just like his own and he was always more there for Lily than Harry but also Harry is busy with some stuff so Alain understood she just wished Harry was helping her a lot more with Lily.

"Lily is with my parents today and she might be staying the night and she won't be back until tomorrow and whenever my mum will give me to her again" Alain said, rolling her eyes and smiling.

"Oh ok well tell Little Lily that uncle Draco loves her very much" Draco said with a small smile and Draco saw a red-haired boy looking at him. He was tall and looked like a weasley but when he blinked he was gone which is weird...

"Bye Draco," Alain said, walking off with a smile on her.

While Alain was walking off someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her to them and when she opened her eyes she saw one of brothers and it was....

Author note: which Weasley boy do you think it is?

Words count: 778 Words