🌷Chapter 18🌷

Neville found the 'Room of Requirement' and told Harry about it immediately and now they Hermione, Ron, Harry, Alain and Neville was all in there before everyone came and it was awkward silence between Hermione, Ron and Neville who was between Ala...

Neville found the 'Room of Requirement' and told Harry about it immediately and now they Hermione, Ron, Harry, Alain and Neville was all in there before everyone came and it was awkward silence between Hermione, Ron and Neville who was between Alain and Harry because they still wasn't talking after the big argument that lead them to break up that night, but Alain, Hermione and Ginny finally had a plan how to get Lily back and Alain was so excited but little did she know that it wasn't actually Hermione plan but it was actually Harry's but he didn't want her to know because he was scared to get yelled at by the young Weasley girl...again.

Everyone walked in the ROR finally and got quiet once they saw Harry and Alain glaring at each other and Hermione hit Harry shoulder telling him to turn around and he did and got nervous all of suddenly "Glad to all of you could find this place all right" Harry said to the group who makes up Dumbledore's Army.

"Hey, Harry, what is all this stuff?" a random Hufflepuff girl asked Harry. (I'm not really trying to go by the book or movie but I kind doing both or doing my own thing as you can tell)

"Loads of Defense Against the Dark Arts equipment. Hopefully we'll be able to get to all of it before the end of term" Harry said to the group of Hogwarts students while paces in front of them and looking at the youngest Wealsey girl who kept glaring at him. "You need to understand something before we start, though. Defending yourself from the Dark Arts has less to do with magical ability and more to do with thinking fast and a lot of luck." Harry paused for a second and Alain's eyes softened once she realized he was actually so she gave him a small smile and Harry smiled back at her and went on "We'll be doing Expelliarmus tonight, though hopefully if we have time."

"Oh please. Professor Lockhart taught us that in second year" Zacharias said while being annoying the Potter boy.

"Lockhart didn't teach as much as prune himself" Ron said defending Harry.

"Besides, it works. I used it against You-Know-Who last June. It saved my life" Harry said and looked at Alain and saw she had a small frown on her and Zacharias finally SHUT UP! "Right. Well, let's split into pairs and give it a go" Harry said.

*******

"Are you ready to do this Alain?" Hermione asked the red haired girl.

"I'm ready-" Alain stopped once she saw Draco "Draco..?" Alain asked, confused on why he is by the Gryffindor house, but Hermione and Ginny moved back since they don't really like him at all.

"Alain Professor Umbridge knows your trying to get Lily tonight so don't go or something bad will happen to you-"

"Draco that's my daughter I need to be the-"

"Please just listen to me she will also do something bad to Lily and I don't want that to happen to you both so please listen" Draco said to her.

"Fine but if I find out my daughter is getting abused I set a curse on you and your family" Alain said sternly at the Slytherin boy.

Words Count: 555 Words