🌷Chapter 17🌷

So today was my last day as a 8th grader I'm officially done with Junior High now!

"H-Hermione he b-broke up with m-me"

Hermione was worried for Alain because she hasn't been herself since Alain got Lily taken away from her, but Alain been trying to get Lily again, but she somehow keeps getting caught no matter what she did just to get her daughter back

Hermione was worried for Alain because she hasn't been herself since Alain got Lily taken away from her, but Alain been trying to get Lily again, but she somehow keeps getting caught no matter what she did just to get her daughter back. Hermione walked to Harry and sat down beside him "Harry..." Hermione said softly and Harry looked at her with a questioning look

"Yes Hermione?" he asked her.

"Harry we need to help Alain to get you daug-" Hermione got interrupted by a angry Harry

"HERMIONE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO HELP ALIEN GET MY DAUGHTER!" Harry shouted but he looked at the stairs and saw Alain standing there and she wasnt moving but he knew she wasn't trying to cry, "Alain..." Harry said to her and Alain walked up to him and wiped her tears

"I can't believe your daughter comes last in your life! SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER AND SHE NEEDS HER FATHER LOVE BUT IF YOU DON'T WANNA DO THAT THAN MAYBE DRACO CAN BE A GOOD FATHER TO HER SINCE HE IS THE GODFATHER-" Alain stopped once she just exposed her own secret and she clasped her hands on her mouth.

"Draco is the Godfather! And you didn't tell me?!'' Harry shouted at the small red hair girl and Hermione was there watching them fight while she sits there awkwardly while the couple fights.

"Harry...I was going to tell you but no-"

"Bullshit Alain! You kept a secret from me! How long has he been the godfather?" Harry said.

"S-since we came to H-Hogwarts and on the f-first night" Alain shuttered and Harry look at her and pushed her to the floor

"Alain if your going to keep secrets I don't think we can be together so what I'm saying tha-"

"Harry, no don't please!" Alain shouted but Harry ignored her

'We're done Alain Cedrella Weasley" Harry said and walked off to the boys dormitory.

"Alain!" Hermione said running to the broken girl

"H-Hermione he b-broke up with m-me" Alain stuttered to the older girl.

"Alain don't worry Harry wi-"

"Hermione he doesn't even care about Lily so I think it's right that we broke up even if it hurts me because my little Lily is my first pritoy no matter what" Alain said and Hermione look at the strong women Alain had became and how much the younger girl loves Lily, but she knew something was wrong with Harry because he was so excited to be a father, but she thinks Alain might be right so she didn't listen her heart instead she listen her brain.

"Alain..your amazing mother and if you think Draco is a good father figure to Lily then it's your choice even if I dislike him" Hermione said while smiling at the young girl.

(in the boys domority)

"Ron!" Harry shouted his best-friend name

"Hm?" Ron hummed while laying on his bed.

"Ron I messed so bad" Harry said and explained everything to Harry and Ron threw a book at Harry for being an idiot "OW!" Harry whined.

"You idiot! You should think before you speak because you just ruined being a family with Alain and Lily!" Ron shouted and Harry knew he was right

"I love Lily it's just I have to much on my brain and you know tha-"

"You should be telling Alain that not me Harry now I'm going to bed good night!" Ron said getting into bed.

Harry sighed and got to his side of room and changed to his pjs and got into bed and grabbed a picture on his stand and it was a picture of him and Alain and Lily and he smiled at the photo and a tear dropped from his eyes "I'll make sure to find out what wrong with me so I can have you guy back in my life" Harry said while putting the photo down and got in bed and closed his eyes.

Words Count: 695 Words