🌷Chapter 15🌷

So my last day of school is the 20th!

Harry, carrying a load of school books, walks alone down a stone hallway

Harry, carrying a load of school books, walks alone down a stone hallway. Angelina comes running up to him "Harry, you won't believe....that Umbridge women...this is too much!!" Angelina shouted clearly angry.

"What's she done now?" Harry asked her.

"Follow me." Angelina said while walking and Harry following behind her clearly confused what she wanted to show him.

Harry and Angelina approach a large Billboard surrounded by murmuring students. They push their way through. A large parchment hangs from the wall, "By order of the Hogwarts High Inquisitor: All student organizations, societies, teams, groups, and clubs are henceforth disbanded. Permission to reform must be approved by High Inquisitor Umbridge. No student organization can exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to be a part of an illegal organization will be expelled immediately." Harry read out loud and looked at Angelina who was furious just looking at it again.

"She refused to allow us to reform the Gryffindor team. We had to go to Dumbledore to get her to allow it." Angelina said.

Harry is extremely angry now "Not only that, but what about the D.A.?" Harry asked Angelina and Angelina just  shrugged her shoulders and put her head down low because she didn't know.

*********

Harry is pacing in front of Gryffindor fireplace. Hermione and Alain were sitting on chairs while Ron was sitting on the couch. "This isn't a coincidence." Harry said while looking at Ron and Hermione "she knows".

"She can't!" Ron said out loud.

"Look we don't know how many people could have overheard our meeting and told her." Harry said to them.

"Or somebody that at the meeting could have blabbled to her." Ron added.

"No, they couldn't have." Hermione said

"The parchment we all signed was enchanted by me and Hermione, like we said. No one can betray the D.A. without us knowing" Alain and Hermione nodded smiling at her and Harry stops pacing and grins at the two Gryffindor witches.

"What would we do without you both, Hermione, Alain?" Harry said to them, looking at them both and the two Gryffindor girls beams at him.

Hedwig flutters in the open window and collapses to the floor, "Hewig!" Harry shouted.

"She's hurt!" Hermione and Alain said.

Hedwig hoots softly "she doesn't look very good" Ron said.

"Harry, you better take her to Professor Grubbly-Plank. She'll know what to do." Hermione said.

"I'll go with you!" Alain said and Harry looked at her and sighed.
"Alain stay here you need to watch Lily '' Harry said and scoops Hedwig up and runs through the portrait hole.

Alain frowned because she really loved Hedwig just like how much she loves her little Lily but sadly Harry wouldn't let her go because he didn't want her to get in trouble not because of Lily but because she never sneaked out.

Author note: what do you want to be in this story like any plot twists? Because I'll put them in there!

Words Count: 513 Words