🌷Chapter 9🌷

놳 초멧ㄷㄱ (short chapter) I been trying to learn Korean but it's not going well and I don't even if I type 'short chapter' right In Korean 😂  ALSO QUESTION SHOULD I DO A FACE REVEAL AND WHEN SHOULD I DO IT?

"Alain Weasley, what are you hiding from Harry and the rest of our family?"

It was another night Alain was meeting Draco but this time Lily wasn't with her because Ginny wanted to spend time with her niece

Alain was walking down the hall until she saw Harry walking out of the room which meant he was done with his detention so she walked up to him "Harry!" Alain shouted with a smile on her face and Harry admired how much that smile brights his day even when he's in pain.

"Alain what you doing here?" Harry asked Alain.

"I was umm.." Alain was trying to think of a lie but then she realized she had Lily bag since she was showing Draco what stuff Alain needs "oh! I was with umm...ummm..seeing my MUM, yeah my mum! She wanted to see if I needed anything for Lily so I took Lily's bag for her to see" Alain lied since she didn't wanna get caught for talking to Draco.

"Oh ok well umm let's go back to the Common room?" Harry asked and Alain nodded at her but little did she know that one of her brothers who saw her talking to Draco that night also was following her that night and something dropped out of Alain bag while her and Harry were walking off.

The red hair Weasley grabbed the letter and it read;

Dear Alain Weasley,

I have read your letter and I really need a true friend right now and I will meet you on that day after curfew. I understand your shock to see me lettering your back especially since you're a Weasley but I don't care if you're a Weasley and I also heard from my Father that you have a beautiful baby girl and congratulations on that! My father said some rude stuff about how your to young to be mother since you don't know anything especially since your a Weasley but I know your be the best mother ever and if you and Harry ever get into to fight I'm here to help you and here to watch Lily when you need a break but Harry can't know about this because I don't want him to scream at you because you don't deserve to be yelled but I'll see at Hogwarts and we will talk more after curfew ok?

Sincerely, Draco Malfoy

"Alain Weasley, what are you hiding from Harry and the rest of our family?" Weasley, a red -haired boy, asked with a whisper about what his sister was hiding from Harry and his family.

Author note: I'm wondering which Weasley boy is finding out Alain secret and why he ain't telling Harry or anyone else yet!

Also if you know Korean it would mean a lot if you can teach me Korean since I'm from a Hispanic family i have no one to teach me Korean and next year I'm taking Spanish in freshman year since they don't have Korean class so yeah!

Word count: 549 Words