🌷Chapter 5🌷

"I want you to be Lily's godfather"

Alain was holding little Lily with Hermione and Ginny by her side and everyone was looking at Alain for bringing a baby in the Hogwarts express train "Mione

Alain was holding little Lily with Hermione and Ginny by her side and everyone was looking at Alain for bringing a baby in the Hogwarts express train "Mione..Ginny, people are staring at me can we please find a spot?" Alain whined and Hermione rolled her eyes at her best-friend.

"Alain I thought when you became mother you wouldn't still act whined" Hermione said trying to not smile and they found spot finally "Ginny and Alain I'm going to look for Ron we have to go to the prefect-" before Hermione finished Ron came out of nowhere and she grabbed his arm and they both left.

"I'm going to find someone, Alain" Ginny said while leaving Alain alone with people still staring at her and Lily when they walked past them.

Alain saw someone come in and it was Luna "hi Alain" Luna said with a calm tone in her voice. Luna looked at what Alain was holding and she smiled at the little human "who is this?" Luna asked even though she knew who already.

"This is Lily," Alain said.

"May I?" Luna asked and Alain knew what she asked and gave Lily to her and smiled at how careful Luna is. Alain was wondering where Harry was so she asked Luna to watch Lily for a second which she gladly said yes to so Alain looked for Harry until she saw him walking her way.

"Harry where were you?" Alain asked and Harry just blushed.

"Ron told me to go find us a spot . He said that Fred and George need to talk to me about something so I need to find Fred and George to see if they have a spot already?" Harry said, very confused.

"Good luck with that," Alain said with a smirk because she knew what was going to happen.

Harry was about to speak until he saw the familiar beautiful girl from last year and it was Cho Chang and she waved at him but went to Alain "Alain I heard you had a daughter! Can I go meet her?" Cho asked Alain and Alain was surprised that Cho Chang was talking to her but she agreed for her to see Lily so they left together talking like they been best-friends forever and Harry was just left there confused but he didn't have time to stand like a idiot so he went and look for Fred and george.

********

Alain just got done giving Lily a bath and tonight Lily was going to sleep in Harry's room tonight so Alain can get some sleep tonight.

'Ready to go to daddy?" Alain asked Lily and a baby voice which Lily giggled at. Alain got to the room and walked in the boys room and saw Ron, And Neville all sitting together and eating candy and laughing until they heard Lily little sneeze and they all turned around and Neville ran to Alain.

"Alain you're here!" Neville said happily and looked at Lily with a smile on his face.

"Hi Neville and Harry decided that Lily would sleep here tonight so let's help you know a spell where you can sleep through her crying except Harry can't do that" Alain said scolding but with a smile on her face and gave Lily to Harry. "Are you sure you'll be ok with her tonight?" Alain asked Harry.

"Alain I'm sure I can handle this" Harry said and walked out with Alain.

Harry and Alain just look at each other until Harry leaned in and kissed her "I lo-" Harry didn't get to finish his sentence because Alain smashed their lips together again "good night Harry and good night Lily" Alain said giving Harry a peck on the lips and kissing Lily on the forehead and then left.

Harry looked at Lily "Lily I really need to tell mummy that I'm in love with her so me and mummy can officially huh?" Harry asked his little girl who just smiled and was pulling his short hair.

**********

Alain walked to the empty classroom and saw Draco already there "sorry it took so long I had to give Harry to Lily." Alain said and Draco nodded at her.

"Alain what is it that you wanted to tell me?" Draco asked.

"Draco I know Harry won't like this decision but I want you to be Lily's godfather" Alain said and Draco eyes widened at what he heard.

'Why me Alain?" Draco asked, very confused.

"Draco I trust you even though you have done these bad things and I don't know how I'll tell Harry but I tell him when I can." Alain said.

"Alain thank you this means a lot to me I will be the best god father to Lily and treat her like my own if anything ever happens to you or..Harry" Draco said hugging Alain.

"Thank you Draco so much and we will meet here every night. I don't have Lily correct?" Alain asked and Draco nodded his head and they both said their good

Author note: so I skip a lot of parts because I'm to lazy to do so much right now but also I heard from my school class got canceled again so I'm not going to school tomorrow! So two or three more updates tomorrow and maybe one more update tonight but I don't know and should I do a face revel in one my chapters? 

Words Count: 918 Words