🌷Chapter 23🌷

This is the longest chapter I ever wrote and I was so close of giving up on it! I'm so proud of myself and the song of the top you should listen it since it's so good it's also not a real Kpop group if you go to Netflix and watch Part time idol you will fall in that kdrama even if you don't like kdrama it's about a Kpop group and that's where the song came from!

"Harry! Harry!...he's

Harry and the others spill into the Hall of Prophesy and stop

Harry and the others spill into the Hall of Prophesy and stop. Harry glances around. They grip their wands tightly. The room is GIGANTIC, being over fifty feet high and incredibly long. There are rows and rows of shelves. On every shelf are dozens of dusty golden orbs. The room is lit by more blue- flamed candles. "He's in here somewhere" Harry said and led them down the center aisle, peering down each row. He turns down one row, leading them to the end. This end opens out into another wide aisle. The row is empty. He looks around in confusion.

"I don't think Sirius is here..." Alain said to Harry.

Ron stares at one of the orbs, "Harry, have you seen this?" Ron asked the Potter boy and Harry looked over his shoulder "Er... it's got your name on it." The Weasley boy said and sure enough, there was a golden orb resting on the shelf with the label 'S.P.T. to A.P.W.B.D.: The dark lord and (?) Harry Potter."

Harry reaches out for it "What's my name doing here?" Harry asked them.

"Don't touch it, Harry!" Hermione said and Harry glared at her.

"Why not?" Harry asked Hermione.

"Yeah, Harry, don't" Neville said clearly nervous when Harry looked at him and Alain turned around to look at Neville and his face was pale.

"It's got my name on it!" Harry shouted.

"Harry... Hermione right don't touc-" Alain couldn't finish her sentence she got interrupted by the Potter boy.

"Alain shut up!" Harry shouted at Alain which got her scared and he then took the thing off the shelf.

"I warned you before that one day you would come to a sticky end, Potter" Lucius Malfoy emerges from the shadows, cloaked all in black. Two dozen other Death Eaters emerge around him. Harry and the others are surrounded and outnumbered.