🌷Chapter 3🌷

Dear Draco Malfoy,

Dear Draco Malfoy,

Sincerely, Alain Weasley.

Alain was tickling Lily until she heard someone yelling but not just anyone but Harry, Alain got off the bed while holding Lily in her arms with a blanket around Lily

Alain was tickling Lily until she heard someone yelling but not just anyone but Harry, Alain got off the bed while holding Lily in her arms with a blanket around Lily. Alain walked to a room and the door was open and she saw Harry shouting at Ron and Hermione "SO I GET TO SPEND THE SUMMER WITH THAT DURSLEYS WHILE YOU TWO ARE HERE!" Harry shouted loudly at his two best friends.

"It's not that fun, mate. Mum won't let us anywhere near the meetings." Ron said, getting scared.

"You've still been here!"" Harry shouted and that was when Alain did a fake cough and every look at her and Harry looked at Alain but then who was in her arms and his eyes softened a little "Alain..." Harry said, being shocked to see her.

"Hello Harry I would like you to meet lily Evans Potter" Alain said with a small smile and Harry smiled.

"You named her after my mum!" Harry said happily but then frowned at her."Why didn't you tell me about her?" Harry asked her.

"I wanted to tell you Harry so badly but I couldn't and I'm so sorry" Alain said while with a frown on her face and Harry and Alain just looked at each until they heard Lily crying and Harry got to her and grabbed Lily off her arms and hold her and Lily instantly stopped crying because she knew who her father was.

"She's so beautiful and she has your beautiful red and my eyes are a perfect mix of us in this princess" Harry said with a huge smile on his face. "What's been going on?" Harry asked Hermione, Ron and Alain.

"We've told you, we're not privyed to the meetings. But we do know a few things." Ron told Harry truthfully.

"Some of the Order are following known death Eaters, like Lucious Malfoy." Hermione paused for a second. "And they're guarding something."

"What's the Order everyone's talking about?" Harry asked confused while holding a Lily who was looking in Harry's eyes.

"The Order of the Phoenix. Dumbledore started it last time to fight You-Know-Who. He only reorganized it after last term." Alain said.

Moments later, Mrs.Weasley opens the door to their room. "You can come down now, the meetings over." Mrs Weasley said while leaving.

They all stand up and Harry gives Lily back to Alain ''I'm not hungry but you can go without me Harry '' Alain said to him with a smile but Harry looked at her confused.

'Are you sure Alain because I'll stay here with you and Lily instead of eating?" Harry asked her.

"I'm sure Harry, I'm just umm" Alain paused for a second trying to think of a lie "I'm just tired and beside I need to feed lily so she can get so she can get some sleep tonight and beside I barely gotten sleep over these past few days because this little girl" Alain said and Harry nodded.

"Good night princess" Harry said, kissing Lily's forehead which made her smile. "And good night Alain" Harry said and then kissed her forehead too and left the room.

*********

Harry walked down to the kitchen and saw everyone is there and at the end of the long table, Mr. Weasley and CharlieWeasley are talking quietly over a parchment. "Arthur-" Mrs. Weasley looks up, sees them, and nods to Charlie, who rolls up the parchment hestily, and rises from his seat, moving across the room.

Harry sits down at the table, across from Sirius, and Mrs.Weasley came over to him "Oh dear I forgot to ask you but have you seen your beautiful daughter yet?" Mrs.Weasley asked and Harry nodded a 'yes' to her and she smiled but Charlie and Fred and George gave him a glare for getting their little sister pregnant.

"Harry, where is Alain?" Mrs.Weasley asked while sitting down.

"She told me that she doesn't feel like eating tonight and that she barely gets any sleep now so I didn't force her to come down here since I wasn't here to help her out at night and I knew she needed rest" Harry said and Mrs.Weasley nodded with a small smiled and everyone started talking.

"You did magic in front of your muggle cousin. You'll have to go to a disciplinary meeting tomorrow." Sirius said to Harry.

"Ok" Harry said while standing up. "I'm not really hungry. I think I'll go to bed."

"You surprise me, Harry. I figured the first thing you'd do is start asking about voldemort." Sirius said.

Harry pauses, then turns around. The room has gone very still. Mrs. Weasley is glaring at Sirius. "I wanted to, but I didn't think you'd tell me anything." Harry said.

"And that was quite right, Harry!" Mrs. weasley shouted "You're much to young-"

"He has a right to know Molly." Siruis said.

"It's not your decision!" Mrs.Weasley shouted back at Sirius.

"I know what Dumbldore said, but he needs to know something." iris said.

Harry was grinning "yeah."

"He's not a child, Molly, oh lets not forget he got your daughter pregnant he is responsible now!" Sirius shouted back at Mrs.Weasley.

"He's not an adult either!" Mrs.Weasley shouted and paused for a second. "He's not James."

"I'm fully aware of who he is, Molly." Siruis said.

"I only have Harry's best interests at heart." Mrs.Weasley said.

"He's not your son." Sirius said.

"Who else does he have, then?" Mrs.Weasley said.

Sirius stands, glaring at Mrs.Weasley. "He's got me. He's like a son to me." Sirius said.

(While they was arguing downstairs, Alain was upstairs)

Alain grabbed a quill and a Piece of paper and ink and started to write.

Dear Draco Malfoy,

You must be wondering why is Alain Weasley or even a Weasley writing to me? Draco I know what your father does he abuse and I want to be there for you and if you don't then don't keep reading this then but if you're still reading this then the night we go to Hogwarts and after curfew please meeting me at the empty classroom that is by dungeons and if you would please reply to me because I also wanted to ask you something that day also.

Sincerely, Alain Weasley.

Author Note: What is Alain going to tell Draco Malfoy why is she even lettering him at the first place?

Words Count: 1074 Words