𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾

════ - ════
Epigraph
════ - ════

"Two souls. Two different lives. Two different meanings of living. Two different ways of thinking. Two different people.  But they're destined to be one another's. They are meant to be together. They will experience up and downs in throughout this journey of love. Passion. Pain. Destiny."

════ - ════
Synopsis
════ - ════

A rich snobby businessman.
A shy and reserved girl.
A forced proposal.
Putting together the results to a loveless arranged marriage.

════ - ════
Copyright & Disclaimer
════ - ════

Copyright © 2021 by @gxrleenk

All Rights Reserved

All the parts in Incomplete Without You are copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or any way. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

This story is purely fictional. Any resemblance to names, characters, places, etc is purely coincidental.

════ - ════
Warning
════ - ════

Before you start reading, I want to say that this story contains abusive and mature scenes. If you don't do good with those types of scenes, you may kindly skip those scenes.

This story is written with a mix of English and Hindi.

Like any other person, I also make mistakes. And this is also my first time writing. Sorry for any of the spelling or grammatical errors because English and Hindi aren't my first languages, but I do know a lot about them. And if you see any mistakes, please let me know so I can fix them.

Again, this story is purely fictional and any resemblance to names, characters, places, etc is purely coincidental.

════ - ════
Welcome To The Journey Of:
════ - ════

Join the heart-thrilling story of Maya and Aditya, where they get put together in an arranged marriage, where one hates the other while the other just wants love in their life, with many twists and turns in there married life

════ - ════
Status
════ - ════

Started On: 2/17/2021
Completed On: 10/02/2021

════ - ════

Before we start, I just wanna say that this is my first book and my first time writing, so please support me throughout this journey. Okay, without further to do....

Let's Start The Journey Of Maya and Aditya...