𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

•Maya's POV•

Street

"Maya!" Adi yelled. "You're getting wet! Get under the shed! Come!" he again yelled. "No! You come! This is so fun!" I said, still jumping around. I was spinning around when he said "Maya- MAYA!" In a moment I was pulled harshly into someone's chest. I looked up and locked my eyes with Adi's. I then realized he had saved me from getting crashed by the car. His eyes had worry and the pain of almost losing someone in them. Was it the pain of losing me..? None of us spoke anything and stayed in that position, lost in each other's eyes. His hands were snaked around my waist while my hands were on his chest. He moved a hair strand that was on my face behind my ear.

Then the sudden sound of thunder broke the moment. He quickly left me and I took my hands off of his chest. He muttered something under his breath which I didn't understand. We awkwardly created some distance between us and adjusted ourselves.

"I..I think we should go." he said scratching the back of his neck. He was drenched in the rain which made him look even hotter. His black hair was messy and wet. His shirt was sticking to his body, showing his biceps and perfect figure. "But the rain-" I stopped when I saw him glare at me. "Ok.." I muttered knowing he wouldn't agree. I followed him to the car, blushing at what had happened moments back.

•   •   •   •   •

Car

The only sound that was being heard was the rain hitting the car. The car had this awkward silence filling it.

"Achoo." I sneezed. I thought that was normal but the I sneezed multiple times after. "I told you to get out of the rain but you didn't listen! Now you're sick." Adi exaggerated. "I'm not *sneeze* sick *sneeze*." I defended. "I can totally see that." he said sarcastically. "It's just *sneeze* a few *sneeze* sneezes *sneeze*." I said, again defending myself. "Yea, a few!" he stated with sarcasm. I didn't defend myself again because I knew he would find some point to prove me wrong and himself right.

A disadvantage was that my clothes were wet and the A.C was on. I was shivering and sneezing more because of it. I used my hands and rubbed it on my arms, trying to warm myself up. I think Adi saw this because he turned off the A.C, thankfully.

I sneezed throughout the whole car ride and I knew it was irritating Adi but he wasn't saying anything.

•   •   •   •   •

Penthouse: Maya's Bedroom

We reached home and I went inside my room, sneezing. I didn't know when but Adi also followed me inside my room. "Go change into warm clothes." he said. I nodded and took out a shalwar-kameez that was warm. He left the room when I was about to enter the bathroom. He could've said good night after doing all of this. Kahdoos!

I came out of the bathroom after changing and drying my hair. I quickly got under my warm cozy covers. I was still sneezing but felt a lot better after changing out of those damp cold clothes. I was adjusting myself in my bed when I heard a sound.

I looked up and saw Adi holding a tray which had something on it. He sat down on the edge of my bed and said "Here. Drink this." He forwarded a bowl towards me and before taking it I looked at what was inside it. What I saw made me disgusted. "Ew, soup! I'm not *sneeze* going to drink this." I said making a weird face. "It's soup! Not zehar. Come on, eat it." he said. I shook my head aggressively to the side and said "No! I rather eat zehar!" "I ate the gol gappe when you told me to. Now it's your turn." "But that was a delicious food item but this is something *sneeze* disgusting. And I shoved it into your mouth. You didn't eat it first until I shoved it into your mouth." I explained.