𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗀𝖾

4 Years Later

Penthouse

Somewhere in Mumbai, in a penthouse, there was a women in the kitchen, making breakfast for her family. "Advik! Wake up na!" she yelled. She was applying the butter to the toast when she heard footsteps. "Good morning mumma!" her 7 year old son, Advik said while rubbing his eyes. "You're already up?" she asked, flabbergasted. Advik never got up on time unless she barged into his room and shook him until he is awake. Especially on the holidays. "Obviously mumma! Papa's princess was full of energy early in the morning so she thought to wake me up. After all it is her birthday." he groaned, taking a seat on the island chair. Shaking her head, she smiled. She knew how her daughter acted. And she even knew what she might be doing right now.

In the same penthouse, up the stairs, in a room, their was a man asleep on the big king-size bed. A little girl tip-toed inside the room and climbed the bed. She saw her papa still asleep and mentally smacked her head. Her little brain thought that if she was awake, everyone else also had to be awake. And she wanted her father to also wish her on her birthday like her mother and brother already had. Sitting on top of her dad's naked chest, she said "Papa! Wake up! No sleepy sleep. It moning twime." Her baby voice and wrong pronunciation made her look even cuter. Her dad groaned as he was still tired. "Let me sleep." he said in a tired voice. He shifted a bit in his sleep which annoyed his princess. "No sleep! Wakey wakey!" she again said.

After not getting any response from her father and finding him still asleep, the little girl's little brain popped up with an idea. She kissed her dad's nose, cheeks, and forehead. A light smile formed on his lips. He wasn't asleep anymore. His sleep vanished away the second he felt his daughter's warm presence. "Papa wa-" Not letting her finish, he flipped them over and his daughter was now on the bed, grinning. "Happy birthday my princess." he said. He couldn't forget his princess's big day.

He kissed her cheeks and rubbed his nose with her's which made cute giggles erupt in the room. It sounded like music to his ears. "Stop! It tickle!" she said, still giggling. He stopped and smiled at his daughter, who had just turned 3-years-old. God had gifted this precious gift to him 3 years back.

Walking into the room, an automatic smile reached her lips after seeing her husband and daughter. But changing her face to a strict expression, she interrupted their moment by saying "You two! You still aren't ready? I've been trying to call you downstairs since the past 5 minutes." The father and daughter duo looked at each other and back at the strict women in front of them. "Offoo! Mumma I wakey wake papa up. He always asleep. See I no ready because of him." Her dad eyed her traitorous move. In front of their mother's anger, they'd always go on their mom's side as no one wants to be on her angry side. Even her husband. He knew how hard it was to convince her.

"Come Arya. I'll get you ready while your papa get's ready." Nodding her tiny head, Arya skipped out of her father's hold, not before kissing his cheek and giving him a wide smile. His wife and daughter left the room, leaving him behind with a never-ending smile. This was how his blissful morning started everyday.

• • • • •

Penthouse: Their Bedroom

Coming out of the bathroom with nothing but just a towel wrapped around his waist, he saw his beautiful wife putting on her bangles. With a smirk, he went behind her and hugged her from the back. This startled her but once she realized the familiar warmth, she blushed like a new bride. She tried to wiggle out of his hold but he dipped his head into her neck and left sloppy open-mouth kisses their. "Ad..adi.. leave..m..e. The..kid..s will..com..e." she managed to say. But she was a stuttering mess because of her husband's kisses. Not giving heed to her words, Adi continued with his sweet torture on her neck. She tried her best not to moan but she couldn't stop herself anymore and moaned his name.