𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

•Maya's POV•

Penthouse: Their Bedroom

"Maya! Hurry up. We're getting late." We were going out to a business party today and Adi over here was telling me to hurry up. It was his fault he didn't tell me on time. I first had to go out with Sia to go shopping, as she is also going with bhai. Then I had to get ready in this dress which Sia picked out. It was probably the most revealing dress I ever worn. It was a black dress with spaghetti straps. I picked out black as I knew Adi liked this on me. The back was very deep and the front had a v-neck. There was a slit on the right leg which reached up to my knee. I wasn't the most comfortable but knew I'd get more comfortable as I wear it. I had left my hair down, pushing the front behind my ears. I did some light makeup and was ready.

I opened the bathroom door and saw Adi putting on his watch. He was wearing a black tuxedo, without the coat on. His coat was lying on the bed. "What took you-" He turned towards me and his mouth hung open. "Fuck!" I heard him mutter. I looked down, hiding the blush on my face. I heard him take steps towards me and felt his breath fanning over my face. "Maya, look at me." I looked up at him and saw love in his eyes.

"You look so damn hot." he said. My cheeks turned into tomatos. He wrapped one arm around my waist, pulling me towards him. I kept my hands on his chest and stared at him. He was staring at me for a hot minute and said "You're not wearing this. Go change." I gasped and said "What!? Adi it took me so long to get dressed in this and now you want me to change. And you just said I look good in it so why do I need to change?" I was shocked hearing his words. I swear he's bipolar. "I know baby, you look ravishing but there will be other men at the party. I don't want them to be staring at what's mine." I blushed but pouted and said "You're so possessive." "Of course I'll be possessive when my wife is so beautiful."

He tucked a hair strand behind my ear and said "You can wear this when we're alone but for now go change." "No Adi. I'm not changing. I don't have any dresses that are good for a business party. Plus we both are matching." He groaned and said "Please Maya." I shook my head sideways stubbornly. "Fine! But I'm not letting you leave my side for a second even." I nodded with a smile and then asked "Did you know I was going to wear black?" He nodded no and smirked, saying "Maybe god wanted us to match." "You asked Sia didn't you?" I said, raising my eyebrow. "I- Yea." he said, not trying to hide it. He gave me a sheepish smile and I kissed his cheek. "Let's go m'lady." he said, bowing.

•   •   •   •   •

Business Party Hall

The car stopped in front of a lavish building. I had been thinking about one thing throughout the whole day. Which was 'is he going to introduce me to everyone as his PA like last time?' I know he told his employees that I'm his wife but I'm not sure if he wants the whole world to know.

Adi slipped his hand in mine and whispered "Don't worry. I'm with you." He probably saw my distress after seeing the crowd. We started walking towards the entrance, where the paparazzi was. They were asking so many questions like always. "Sir who is she?" "Last time she was the same one who had came with you. What is your relation with her?" "Who is she to you?" "She's the same girl who you've been spotted with many times. Is she your girlfriend?" There were rumors going on about Aditya Malhotra having a private relationship as they had spotted him with me at my college and other places. They never saw my face. Even today I had my head down. They thought I was his girlfriend but little did they know I'm his wife. Adi didn't answer any of them and walked inside the hall with me.