𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

•Aditya's POV•

Car

I waited in front of the school, trying to calm myself down. The bell rang and students came dashing out of the door, running towards their parents. I looked for a particular someone and saw him coming. He looked around and I knew he was trying to find Maya but little does he know that today his dad has come to pick him up. Yes, I had came to Advik's school to pick him up. I asked Maya if I could and she allowed me to. I wanted to spend some time with him. I wasn't going to tell him I'm his dad yet as Maya told me not too. I was so happy when Maya forgave me. My happiness had no boundaries.

His eyes shifted towards me and I waved at him with a smile. I then gestured him to come towards me and he did with a confused face. I bent down to him and the first thing he said was "Where is my mumma?" I wasn't hurt but it felt bad because he doesn't know anything about me. "Your mumma was busy so she sent me to pick you up. So shall we go?" He pouted and said "My mumma say no go with strangers." I stifled my laugh and said "I'm not a stranger. I'm your friend, remember?" He vigorously shook his head, saying "But I only go with my mumma!" "Advik I'm taking you home to your mumma na!" "I go with my mumma only!"

I sighed knowing he is stubborn just like both me and Maya, especially Maya! So I took out my phone and dialed Maya's number which I found out by the agent. "Hello? Who's this?" I heard her melodious voice. I turned the phone on speaker so Advik could hear and said "Maya, Advik isn't going home and is saying he'll only go with you. So could you tell him you sent me." "Advi baby. Please go with..Vivaan mamu's friend. I had sent him as I got busy because of Vivaan mamu. He gave me so much work. I promise I'll come pick you up tomorrow."

I looked at Advik's face the whole time and saw his expressions changing. "Ok I go with him. And I give punishment to Vivaan mamu for giving my mumma so much work." I let out a low chuckle after hearing him. "Good boy!" Maya said. I turned the speaker off and said "Thank you. He is so stubborn like you." I said, whispering the end. "Very funny! By the way, how did you find my number?" "I have my ways Mrs. Malhotra." I said with a smirk. "Ok Mr. Malhotra, now hurry up and come home." "As you say madam." I said and ended the call. "So now will you go?" He nodded his tiny head and I smiled. I opened the car door for him and he hoped in and I got into the driver's seat.

• • • • •

I was driving and looking at him through the rear view mirror. He was playing with the straps of his backpack. "How was your day?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. "Good. No talk while driving! Mumma say that." I chuckled and looked straight at the road. Maya has taught him great manners. He'll be a great gentleman when he grows up.

We were stopped at a red light and my eyes shifted towards him. I saw him looking out the window and followed his gaze. He was looking at an ice cream stand with a look saying he wants it. "Do you want some? Do you want ice cream?" "Mumma say no ice cream before dinner." He obey's Maya so much. But if my son wants ice cream he will get ice cream. "We won't tell her." I said. He thought and said "Okay! Ice cream here I come!" I laughed and parked the car on the side of the street. I got out and helped him get out. He held my hand when we were crossing the street which I loved. His tiny hand holding my fingers.

"Which flavor?" I asked when we reached. "Chocolate! Nothing is better then chocolate!" I nodded with a smile and told the vendor. I handed him his ice cream and his eyes lit up. "You don't want any?" "I don't like ice cream. You can have it." His eyes grew wide and he pouted. "Who doesn't like ice cream! Here! Try!" I smiled and tried a bit for his happiness. This reminded me of the time I had bought Maya ice cream. Such great memories we had which I destroyed with my mistake. But I'm very lucky that I get another chance because not everyone gets one.