𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

•Maya's POV•

Hotel: Maya's Room

I had just came out of the shower into this beautiful hotel room. It was huge with a big bed in the middle. It also had a balcony which gave an amazing view of London. All in all, it was amazing.

I took out a yellow churidar and changed into it. I was all ready and didn't know what to do now. Adi probably went out for work that he is here for. And I'm hungry to.

I then heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Adi dressed up in work clothes. None of us spoke anything for the first few seconds then Adi said "I'm going out for the work I was here for and will arrive by 4-5 p.m. So you can go out and see London yourself with the driver who brought us here yesterday. And about food, you can go downstairs to the inn or order it through room-service, using that phone and menu." He pointed towards the phone on the bedside table. I just nodded and stood there, waiting for him to leave. "Bye." I said. He just shook his head quickly and left.

Does he have a problem with saying 'bye' back? Kahdoos!

•   •   •   •   •

Hotel: Inn

I went downstairs through the elevator, for food. I thought to explore the hotel, instead of staying in the room. And about going alone in London, that's a no from me. It's a new place which I don't even know about, so the chances of getting lost are 8.5 out of 10.

There were many people here. Some were families while some were couples and then there were other like me, alone.

I sat down at an empty place, after getting my food and was peacefully eating. "Look who we have here!" It was Ayesha. I tried to ignore her by looking down but she wouldn't let me. "Aww are you mad that I came here, ruining your plan of seducing MY Adi like you seduced Ashok Khanna." My eyes pooled up with tears after hearing that sentence. It wasn't true. I started shaking badly and looked up at her, to see her smirking at me. "Please...stop." I tried to say but it came out more like a timid whisper. "Stop what? From saying the truth? It's the truth. You did try to seduce him and now are doing the same with Adi, so you could win him and use him for his money and all the luxuries he comes with." Those tears fell down my cheeks one by one.

I stood up with my head down and ran past her, out of the inn. I was running towards the elevator when I bumped into someone. "Sorry." I muttered, without looking at who it was and ran away.

Once I got into the elevator I started breathing heavily because of the running and crying. I took deep breaths to calm myself down, but broke down into tears. I never even thought about whatever she said. How could she even think that? Of course! She is Ayesha. My husband's girlfriend. She can do anything! But what she said wasn't right, at all.

The elevator door opened at my floor and I quickly went towards my room, trembling.

•   •   •   •   •

Hotel: Maya's Room

I fell onto the bed and cried until my heart felt lighter. I had tried to forget about that incident but out of some place, it comes out and makes me relive it. These uncontrollable tears faded away when my eyes couldn't produce anymore tears and my mind was only full of one thought.

What if she tells Adi all that and he actually thinks she is telling the truth?! He will he agree with her, obviously. She's his girlfriend, so why wouldn't he. Please god, I already have a bad relationship with Adi, now this would only make it worse. Each time I think something good will happen in our relationship which would save it, something bad happens. It's like this relationship is meant to be broken and will only be happy when it's broken.