𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

•Maya's POV•

Hospital

I ran inside the hospital and rushed towards Adi's ward. After Sidharth bhai had called me I wasted no time in coming to the hospital. I opened the door to Adi's room, panting. "Mumma-" I then saw the sight in front of my which I was dying to see since the past 5 days. Adi was sitting up, against the head rest. His eyes met with mine and I lost myself in them. I was looking into his eyes after 5 days! I didn't know who was around me except for the person I had been waiting for to look at me.

"I think we should give them some privacy after all they can't speak their love talks in front of us." mumma said making the others laugh. They all slowly left the room and I just kept staring into his eyes while he stared into mine. I took slow steps towards him and stood in front of him. None of us spoke. We just communicated through each other's eyes. Telling each other how much we love each other and how much we missed each other. "Maya.." I felt so complete once again after hearing him say my name. But I'm not going to show him that. "I'm not talking to you!" I said, turning to the side with anger. "Maya what did I do!?" I just ignored him and he tugged my arm. "Look at me Maya." He said and again said "Maya, look at me!" I then turned towards him with wet eyes and said "You're so bad!" "What did I do!?" he innocently said.

"What did you do!? You're asking me what did you do!" I hit his chest, forgetting he had met with an accident and he said "Ow women! Why are you hitting your already hurt husband!" "You deserve it!" I said with anger. "Maya-" "Don't Maya me! You're so bad! You are a bad husband! You made me cry so much just because I said I'll leave you. And when I told you to leave me, you took it seriously!" I said, crying. "Sorry-" "Finger on your lip! I'll do all the talking!" He made an almost laughing face and did so. "You told me you'd never let me cry but you made me cry so much! You didn't talk to me for 5 days and lied on the this stupid bed with your eyes closed. You didn't say I love you once in these 5 days! You made everyone cry so much! You didn't even know when I would come into this room and talk to you. You are so bad Adi! Your a very bad husband. I hate you so much. Why did you wake up now!? You could've still slept. After all you don't care."

I wiped my tears away with the back of my hand and looked away. I didn't hear him talking so I said "Why aren't you talking now!?" I looked up and saw him gesturing towards his finger. That was my fault! But, I'm going to act like it wasn't. "Remove your finger." I said and looked away once again. "I love you Maya." I closed my eyes hearing him say those words after 5 days. I had missed it so much. I controlled myself from sobbing. "I hate you." I said with my anger. I really didn't mean it. I can never hate him. "I love you angel." he again said. When I heard angel I was about to melt but I controlled myself. "And I hate you."

"Ok, I'll go crash into a truck once again and fall into a coma once again. I had woken up for you but here my wife hates me which gives me no reason to live." I quickly turned around and said "You can't leave me again! I can't live without you!" He was grinning at me and I hit his chest again "See you're so mean! You said that on purpose." "Ow my feisty wife. Is this how you treat your husband who just woke up from a coma. Now will I get a hug or need to find another wife-" I tightly hugged him, taking care of his broken arm. I broke down into tears after finally hugging him, after what felt like ages. He also wrapped his one good arm around me.

He kissed the side of my head and was going to break the hug as I didn't want to hurt him but he didn't allow me to. We finally broke the hug and he said "Wipe those tears Maya. They are hurting me so much. I would've if I could." I quickly wiped them away and said "I'm not talking to you still." He chuckled which gave me butterflies in my stomach. "Can we come in if you're done with your romance?" bhai said peaking in. "Sidharth you love being a kabab mein hadi. If I wasn't on this bed, I swear I would've smacked you." I glared at Adi and he said "What did-"
"Bhai come in." "I really don't want to be a kabab mein hadi but the doctor needs to check on Adi and prescribe him the medicine." I nodded and the doctor walked in.