𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

•Maya's POV•

Warehouse

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I then saw I was still in the warehouse and tied up, and my head was aching very much. I saw all four of them talking. "Look! She's awake." Ayesha's boyfriend said. They all turned towards me and walked towards me. "He punched you again that hard that you didn't wake up all night." All night!? I was unconscious that long! "Guess what. Actually I'll just say it. Your husband is bringing the cash this afternoon in the hope of getting his wife back. But little does he know he'll get nothing." They all burst into laughter while my heart churned. I tried to tell them something but my voice got muffled. "Untie her mouth." Ashok said. His brother came and untied my mouth and I let out a huge breath. I was feeling so suffocated here.

"Don't dream to much Mr. Ashok Khanna! My Adi will come looking for me and will find you! And that's when you all will be dead!" I spat. "This bitch has a mouth now!" Ashok came up to me and held my jaw tightly, hurting me. "Listen you bitch! Your stupid husband is in the hope of finding you. He won't get you though. I promise you, we'll rape you so much that your husband won't want you back!" I started shaking and he let go of my jaw, getting up. I didn't want to look weak in front of them. Adi had told me to stand up for myself.

"And I promise you you'll beg for Adi's mercy when he kills you!" Boom! A slap landed on my cheek. "Tie her mouth back up!" His brother was about to when he stopped him. "Actually go get some scissors. Now I'll make her beg!" His brother handed Ashok scissors and he walked towards me with them. I started getting scared. He traced my face using the scissors and I started trembling. He led it from my forehead to my nose, to lips, to chin, down to my neck. He then put it on my suit from my cleavage. "Why not let's see a trailer before we make the actual movie in a few hours." They all started laughing while I shook my head. "Please...don't!" "I didn't hear you!" "Please.....don't." "Again!" "Please don't!" I said. He smirked and said "Told you I'll make you beg." He used the scissors and ripped my other sleeve with it.

"Tie her mouth." Ashok said. His brother tied my mouth and said "Ashok can we fuck her right now!? I can't control myself." I was feeling so disgusted that I looked away. "Have patience. When we do rape her we'll record it and send it to her husband." I started moving around in the chair, trying to free myself. Ayesha came towards me and slapped me. "You know I love slapping you. It feels so amazing. I take my anger that I have on your handsome husband on you!"

I heard some noises coming from the outside. They all looked at each other and Ashok said "Sumeet go check." He nodded and left. They all looked back at me and smirked. "Where was I? Oh yea." She slapped me again and pierced her nails into my skin, making me yelp. She let out an evil laugh and kept digging her nails into my skin. Tears were rolling down my face while I tried to cry out loud.

Then I heard a door open but didn't look as I thought it was that dirty Sumeet. They all looked over and looked as if they had seen a ghost.  "Maya.." I knew who that was! I looked over with hope and saw him! Adi! My Adi! He had came for me! I knew he would. He was looking at me with so much worry and pain. I stopped crying as I knew he would save me now and take me away. Away from this disgusting place. And back to our heaven.

____________________________________________________________________________________

•Aditya's POV•

Temple

I couldn't get any sleep last night. How could I fall asleep when my wife is in that hell. I just looked at her picture and kept blaming myself for her condition. I wanted her next to me anyhow god damn it! So I had came to the temple. Maya had once said "God is always there for us when we need him." And today I needed him. We still didn't track down the number plate yet and I was turning very impatient. I wanted my Maya back and he could give her back to me.