A for the Q&A

Question By: WorldFantasy3070
Question: Does Tommy know Schlatt's his father?
---
Yes, he does- that's why he didn't ever greet Schlatt because the moment he saw him he knew it was his father.

Question By: Sammmy431
Question: When will Schlatt find out Tommy is his son?
---
When Tommy's mom comes to visit again, of course, Schlatt wouldn't recognize his son after 7 years of no contact- he would remember his ex-wife.

Question By: ReadNonsense
Question: Should I help create a group to torture Schlatt... or is he going to redeem himself later on?
---
Redemption is an option though I doubt Tommy would be willing to talk to him until after he dies. Remember Schlatt doesn't mean to do anything he did to Tommy- he was very drunk and regrets it so much.

Question By: xXIcyfoxinboxXx
Question: L'manburg still gonna go boom? Tommy still gonna betray Techno??? Am I getting ahead of myself for askin for exile... idk feeling like that would be some good angst if Dream still had to exile Tommy and him being abused by Schlatt causing some triggers along the way.
---
(Spoiler Alert for the proceedings of my book)
Yes, L'manberg is gonna go boom- if you mean Tommy's betrayal to Techno after the exile that will not happen in this book. Later on, this will definitely follow a storyline of if he had not in fact betrayed Techno. Exile is happening- I just try to choose the paths that I think would present the best writer's opportunities to me and what I enjoy writing.

Question By: KawaiaP
Question: Techno and Wilbur, do you know Samsung Smart Fridge?
---
Techno -"That nickname for Kristen?" 
Wilbur - *snorts*
Techno - "Yeah we're both adopted- Phil has an ongoing joke that he married a Samsung Smart Fridge-"
Wilbur - "And it's amazing, the looks on people's faces when they hear it! Priceless!"

Question By: trashbagn1
Question: To Schlatt: Why make amendments to Tubbo for your past behavior instead of your son?
---
Schlatt - "Well... I don't know if I'll ever see my son again, I'd assume even if I did he would avoid me. If I become a sort of parental figure to Tubbo it would prove to myself that I had gotten better and that I truly deserved to be out of prison in my mind,"

Question By: Imconfusedbutokie
Question: Who's your comfort streamer ? :)
---
First of all thanks for the smiley face :)
Who's my comfort streamer? Probably Ranboo, I don't catch many streams in my timezone but when I do he's my favorite to watch.

Question By: peachesntrees (and Happydog777)
Question: If you're comfortable with answering this, what's your favorite color and why?
---
Thanks for asking if I was okay with it :)
My favorite color is probably a light teal-ish color.
My grandfather owns a beach house so every summer I would spend time next to the ocean and the color of the ocean on sunny days heavily influenced this.

Question By: Koi_Fish_27
Question: Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
---
I'm an introvert :)

Question By: EmeraldGreen662
Question: How did Dream invite Tommy to the server if he was an orphan? Was he in an orphanage? How did that happen?
---
Orphanages will keep you if you are not adopted till the age of 16, when you reach that age you aren't kicked out but you send out a kind of a form saying you are available to join any server. The form will have likes, interests, what kind of server you are interested in, and a note from one of the caretakers in the orphanage.
Dream wasn't originally planning to invite Tommy to the smp but after reading the note from the caretaker about how Tommy was a child with a... troubled past, he invited Tommy. 
If this was for his own twisted reasons or merely because he felt bad, that's for me to know and you to find out.

Question By: SoniapticalWorld
Question: Favorite song? Any particular taste in music? Sorry, I had to ask this since I'm a big music fan.
---
No problem, I don't mind any sorts of questions! I have a playlist on Youtube of music, it honestly changes a lot and the only thing noticeable in it is that it has 'Blitz' by Technoblade in it haha. My taste in music? I don't like sad songs or opera songs all that much but otherwise, it can be anything from musicals, to pop, to country!

Question By: Gradams
Question: Are you a boy/girl/non-binary/other and what are your pronouns if you're comfortable answering?
---
I go by any pronouns, basically what is comfortable for you- you can address me as 'him' 'her' or 'them', I don't mind whatever :). I present myself as non-binary on the internet though in reality I just don't care haha.

Question By: emmywastaken22
Question: If your comfy: how r u? Truly, r u doin ok?
---
In honesty I'm a bit stressed because I have missing work in some of my classes and a project is due next week, otherwise, I'm completely fine- just some weeks are busier than others!

Question By: Avi-Gul-Gul
Question: To tommy: Did you know, you can always just give Wilbur a hug when needed, and he wouldn't mind? :] just lettin' you know
---
Tommy: "I try to keep him stressing too much, thanks for the tip!"

Question By: Avi-Gul-Gul (Two questions pog)
Question: Age reveal? lol it's okay if not, just wondering! I'm a minor over the age of... 14 that's all I'm gonna say :]
---
I am a minor over the age of 13 :]

(I will update this chapter for more questions that come in, so if you think that your late and didn't get to ask something no worries :) )