Chapter 9 - Family?

TW:

Swearing

-------------------

Eret was talking to someone on his communicator. Tommy could easily guess who from Eret's immediately hostile tone when the other person had spoken. Tommy had been at Eret's castle for around a day now, and he was happy though already missing L'manberg. Tommy when Eret had answered the communicator left to go back to the room he had woken up in earlier.

After a few hours, Eret walked into the room seeing Tommy reading a book on the bed. A surprisingly calm activity for the normally hyper child. When Eret entered the room Tommy looked up from the book and tilted his head to the side questioningly.

"What did Wilbur say?" the boy questioned to which Eret merely sighed before answering.

"Do you know who Philza Minecraft and Technoblade are Tommy?" Eret said ignoring the question. Tommy's eyes seemed to immediately brighten at this.

"Yeah! Philza Minecraft survived on his own for like- 5 years! And- and Technoblade! Oh my god, he is so cool! The best pvper in the world! I wanna be like him-" Tommy's eyes were shining in excitement, to which Eret chuckled at his excitement.

"Well, Tommy, Wilbur's family is coming to visit, they want to meet you because they've heard so much about you," Eret smiled at the now confused face of the younger.

"What does that have to do with Technoblade and Philza Minecraft?" Tommy questioned curiosity shining in his eyes. 

"You'll see, you'll see, they'll be here tomorrow- and they already know what happened between you and Wilbur. Apparently, Fundy called Wilbur's father because Wilbur was so guilty after what he did to you," Eret noticed how the younger's eyes seemed to soften at this before nodding. 

The sun was still high in the sky so Eret took Tommy around the smp while gathering materials much to the confusion of the other smp members.

--------------------------

The next day Eret knocked on the door to the room Tommy was staying in. The younger immediately answered the seemingly bouncing in excitement. Even if Eret hadn't told him who Wilbur's family members were.

The two exited the castle early to head back to L'manberg. Supposedly the newcomers had arrived late last night though Tommy was meant to meet them today. They passed a few others on the way, waving hellos and sometimes stopping for a small conversation, much to Tommy's annoyance, he just wanted to meet Wilbur's family for fucks sake!

When they reached the L'manberg walls surprisingly Eret didn't stop at the entrance, instead, walking Tommy inside, circling to the back of the house that faced the lake. 

There sat a tall blonde male with light grey wings, blonde hair, and a bucket hat. Niki was talking to him with Fundy at her side. 

Talking to Wilbur a little farther away was a pink-haired male. He wore a long red cape and crown, a sword securely strapped to his side.

Tommy's mouth opened a little in shock to which Eret started laughing causing the rest of the L'manbergians to look up. Wilbur immediately abandoned his conversation with the pinkette, rushing over to Tommy before pulling him into a hug. 

Tommy stood there for a moment before hesitantly hugging back. The rest of the group made their way over, Niki starting up a conversation with Eret and leading him slightly farther away, Fundy in tow.

As Wilbur pulled away from the hug Tommy looked at the two new arrivals shock still obvious on his face. The pinkette snorted in amusement at this which seemed to snap the younger back to the present.

"You-you're Philza Minecraft!" Tommy said pointing at the winged male who merely nodded "And- Technoblade!" Tommy's face immediately brightened at the sight of him, all confusion dispelled, "You're Wilbur's family?" the younger seemed more curious now, which was good.

"Yup, great meeting you finally Tommy!" Phil held out his hand to the young vice president who hesitantly shook it, "Wilbur this is a good one don't fuck him up," Phil said chuckling as he ended the handshake instead placing his hand on Wilbur's shoulder. The president seemed to whine almost at this causing Tommy to full-on laugh at him. Techno seemed to be nodding in approval at this action when he was finished causing a blossom of pride to appear within himself.

"Mhm," Techno seemed to agree "How good are you at pvp kid?" the king questioned Tommy. Tommy, without missing a beat immediately answered.

"I'm not a goddamn fucking kid!" he shouted at the world-renowned fighter. He seemed taken aback for a moment before shrugging it off and rewording the question.

"Fine, how good are you at pvp, Tommy?" Tommy nodded in approval at the wording before thinking for a moment. 

"I would say pretty good, nowhere near Dream's level, but better than the average player!" Tommy finally replied to which Techno seemed to scowl slightly.

"Right, forgot that this is his territory." Techno almost seemed to growl "Anyways, I would love to see you fight sometime- I heard you were a real asset in the war, though not the best with a bow." Tommy seemed to flinch at the memory, hand drifting to his stomach were at the end of the war he had dueled with Dream and had gotten shot.

"Yeah, not the best," Wilbur smiled sadly before pulling Tommy into another hug "I'm sorry Tommy..." the elder seemed to sigh while talking, if that was even possible.

"It's okay Wilbur... I- yeah I forgive you," Tommy truly meant it. He would always forgive Wilbur at this point. No matter what he did.