Epilogue

*********************

So it's been 2 and a half years since the boys were born. They're starting to look more and more like their father every day. Baby Hannah's 2 now as well, so they at least have a playmate. She plays dress up with Andy like my Hannah used to. Every time I look at my arm I'm reminded of her. Sometimes I cry just watching the two of them play dress up. It gets really depressing sometimes but I have a great support system. Big things are happening these days, like Jake and Ella got married, Andy and Juliet are engaged and Ashley has a steady girlfriend finally named Jessie Black. She's really fun actually. You might think we're settling down, but that's definitely not the case. BVB still tours regularly, and we took the boys on one last year. They're talking now, so we have to watch our mouths around them. Don't want them picking up nasty words so early. I don't mind really; when they're at least 8 they can maybe swear a little bit. Nothing drastic, but I'll allow "hell", "damn", "ass", and "bitch" only if used in the right situation. I'll probably give in to them, I'll probably forget or won't care. We're also in the process of getting married. The guys and girls have helped us with planning and we have a set date.

All in all everything is fine. Oh, and did I mention? I'm pregnant again!

**************************************************************

Okay. I'm going to make a sequel :3 Give me an amazing title and I'll dedicate the first chapter to you! I really am thankful that you guys supported my story and loved it! Thank you all! :3 RECOMMEND, COMMENT, VOTE & ENJOY!

--MikkiMarvel A.K.A Katie C: