Chapter 17: Goodbye Hannah

I visited Hannah everyday until she died. She never did wake up. I would just sit with her, holding her almost lifeless hand, hoping she would wake up. She died on Monday, September 24. I was sitting by her side as she took her last breath. CC was sitting next to me and Andy was across from us, sitting next to Mikey. Andy was in his blue dress, just hoping she'd wake up and ask to play tea party again. There was no such luck. I didn't cry when she died. I knew she was in a better place where she could have tea parties with other rock stars in dresses. Heh, Hannah loved everyone, even if they made fun of her. She had the biggest heart, why'd she have to go? We all miss her terribly. We don't want to plan her funeral, but we have to. It's just a thing we have to do. When she died, Mikey called Mom. She sobered up since we saw her last, and she was bawling her eyes out. She does care for us, she just couldn't show it before. I kind of wish I could visit her, but she's not allowed to have any visitors. Even though Hannah's gone, I know she's still with us. She'll be watching over Eric and Bronson, even though she never got to meet them. Mikey and Daniel have decided to move closer to us, you know, to help out with everything. I just wish she did wake up. That would make my life all the better. But It's okay. At least I know she was in peace when she died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ September 30th ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today we were planning her funeral when Sammi and Jinxx walked in.

"Hey guys, I know that this is a sad time and all, but we have some news," Sammi said.

"I'm pregnant!" I stared at them with a blank expression for a while, then forced a smile.

"Congratulations,"

"Yeah, congrats!" CC said.

Everyone else mumbled their congratulations and then Sammi said "We think it's a girl!"

"We were thinking of naming her Rhea Faith, but then we decided that we'd like to name her after Hannah. What do you think?" Jinxx asked, kneeling next to me.

"I think it's great. Do you want to name her exactly the same thing as Hannah?" I asked.

"Well, we were thinking of naming her Hannah Celeste. Do you like that?"

"It's very pretty, yes, I do." I said. I smiled a real smile for the first time since Hannah died.

"Oh, we're so glad you like it!" they both said as they hugged me.

"Yeah, just be careful of my babies! You're crushing me!" I gasped and they let go of me.

"Sorry," they mumbled.

"It's okay, I just need to breathe here!" I chuckled.

So, we just wanted to let you know that we feel really bad about what happened. And we love you," Sammi said.

"Thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~October 2nd~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was Hannah's funeral. It was really hard to see her go, but I knew she had to. Andy wore a black dress to it and swore he'd neveer wear one again. I knew he was lying. He'd go into her room wearing a dress and just cry. We buried her next to my dad. My mom was allowed to attend the funeral, but an officer had to be with her at all times. I tried talking to my mom, but she said she was disappointed in me for getting pregnant at such a young age, and that she wanted nothing to do with me. At least I'll be a better mother than she was! She can't even see past her own problems, so why do I let her create more? I don't know. Today had to have been the worst day ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On our way home from the funeral, that song "If I Die Young" came on. I just started bawling.

"This shouldn't be happening!" I said through sobs.

"It's okay baby, it's okay," CC said, rubbing my back.

"NO IT'S NOT! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE!?"

He pulled over on the side of the road and held me while I sobbed.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I just couldn't handle it!" I said after a few minutes.

"It'll be okay. It'll be okay"

***********************************************************************************

So, very, sad. :'( I hope you liked this anyway. Comment, Vote And Enjoy! <3