Chapter 19: Almost Time

*****

It has been 3 weeks since Andy's birthday. So it's the 16th of January. The boys are due in 3 weeks and I'm on bedrest. It's kind of hard not being able to do anything or go anywhere, but CC's been the perfect fiancée. He's done everything I could wish for! He's completely finished the boys' room; building their cribs, painting the walls, hanging paintings, and the like. I wish everyone had someone just as sweet as Christian to help them through their pregnancy. Eric and Bronson are going to have the best dad in the world.

Their room is a very soothing light green. The cribs are black and wooden, as is the rocking chair in the corner of the room. Sometimes I go in there to just sit in the chair and daydream about the future. If we want to share them immediately or not, how we'll take care of them when BVB goes on tour, you know, the usual. Oh, I can't wait to meet them. I know they'll be perfect, just like their father.

They'll have so much support and love, like I wished I had. Oh well, that chapter of my life is over now. I won't forget it though. I have the scars to prove that. I'll teach my babies better than that. They'll have so many people to come to with their problems. Sometimes I sit and wonder how their lives will play out. What their sexualities will be, who they'll date, who they'll be friends with. What they'll look like is what I wonder the most.

**********************************************************************

Well, I guess you guys need this. Sorry for the wait, but in the next chapter a lot will happen, I promise. It'll be out shortly. Comment, Vote, and Enjoy!