Day 6

I pull back from her kiss breathless and search her eyes. "I'm sorry Y/N, I just couldn't resist," She says. I swallow deeply and nod while still caught in her intense eyes. 

"Um guys?" Armin says walking in with a tired look on his face. I quickly jump back from Yelena and hope he didn't notice. "Hey Armin, what's up?" I ask. "I just saw the light on from across the hall and thought I would turn it off. I didn't realize you guys were still awake," Armin says. "It's alright Armin, we should get some rest anyways." Yelena says and looks at me.

"Yes, we should," I say and walk to my room without saying another word. 

I wake up in the morning still tired but determined. It's almost been a week and I've learned so much. Basic combat, basic history of the world, some of the food of the world, and some titan history. 

I walk into the cafeteria hearing laughter, I'm a little confused to say the least. It was coming from the kitchen so I walk in to find Armin and Yelena mixing bowls of batter. "Oh hey Y/N, Youve got to hear this story Yelena was telling me," Armin says. Yelena turns and looks at me with a smile that is all too familiar.

"Today I'm teaching you guys how to make a thing called red velvet cake and it's layered!" says Yelena and hands me a bowl of ingredients. I start mixing and Yelena begins a story. 

"...And then he said that I had a weird beard and I told him same to you," Yelena finishes and we all laugh. "You've lived quite an exciting life Yelena," I say. "Yeah, It's almost as interesting as fighting titans everyday," Armin says with a soft chuckle. Yelena smiles at us and then has us put the batter into baking pans. She sticks them into the oven and turns to us with a smile. She tells us more stories about her life in the military. 

Soon the cakes are baked and Yelena cuts us each a slice. I take a bite of it and immediately am overwhelmed by the amazing taste. "This is amazing, how did I live without this for so long?" I say with a laugh. Yelena smiles and says, "I don't know." Armin smiles as he gobbles down the cake like he is Sasha.

Later that day, Armin and I sit on his bed in his room. I flop down after finishing a book and he does the same. I look over at him and ask, "Do you think we should show Yelena our world?" He turns to me and nods a little looking like he is in deep thought. "I think she would love odm gear," Armin says with a smile. I look up at the ceiling and imagine her happy face while swinging through the sky. "I think so too," I say. 

Armin and I decide to show Yelena odm gear as a fun end of the week surprise.

I lay in bed that night feeling troubled, about my feelings for Yelena. The commander and everyone come back from the mission in three days. I have to deal with my feelings, maybe I should just not feel them anymore. But as I think like that, my heart starts to hurt a little. I eventually fall asleep from being tired of thinking.