Day 15

Captain Levi stands there with his arms crossed and an angry look on his face. "We will talk about this tomorrow," He says and turns to leave. "Talk about what exactly? It's over," Yelena says and leaves as I stand there shocked. 

I fall asleep crying and soon morning comes. I don't want to stay anywhere near Yelena right now. So I go back to sleep and wake up to a knock on my door. 

I open up the door to find Yelena standing there and I shut the door in a slam. "Y/N, please listen to me for a second," I hear Yelena say through the door. "No thanks Yelena, nothing to listen to. It's over anyways," I say and hear her sigh. "Let me explain," she says. 

I close my eyes and think about whether I should let her in. What's the point? She said it herself...It's over. I should hear her out though right? 

"Fine, I'll let you in but only for a minute," I say. I open up the door and wave her in. She pulls up my desk chair and sits down. "So what do you want Yelena?" I ask and she looks at me with a hurt look in her eye. 

"I like you ok," Yelena says and looks down. "Then what the hell was that yesterday?" I say. "A show for Levi so you wouldn't get demoted," She says. "Yeah well the minute is up so leave Yelena," I say and refuse to look her in the eye. 

She starts to leave but turns and asks, "Why are you shutting me out Y/N?" I look at her and shake my head. "Because I cried last night Yelena...because you hurt me," I say. She looks like it is taking everything in her to not run over to me. 

Author's note: I'm sorry I missed a few days just to put out a short chapter, I've just been really busy. I'll try to put out more chapters.