Day 16

Author's note: I'm so happy to announce I will be making a book of Yelena oneshots or short stories soon. I'm also excited that this character is getting more recognition since I fallen in love with her throughout the season. Anyways thanks for 2k reads, back to the story :)

"Y/N come on, You're going to have to see Yelena eventually." Armin says through my closed door. I've spent most of the day in bed, sulking. Armin knocks on the door again and I finally open it with a groan. 

"Finally, come on...Commander Hange wants to see you," Armin says and I tense up. "Um ok," I say and follow him to Hange's office. I'm sure Captain Levi told her and I'm going to get demoted.

"Y/N! You're finally out of bed, come here," Hange says and Armin closes the door behind him on his way out. "You wanted to see me?" I say and Hange nods excitedly. "Levi told me everything," Hange says with a smile. "Um, you don't seem mad," I say confused.

"MAD?! Y/N I'm excited for you. We don't have a no dating policy here at the scouts and Yelena isn't a scout anyways. She seems quiet without you, go get your girl," Hange says and laughs at my surprised face. "We all need someone," Hange says and motions for me to leave their office. 

Well at least I didn't get demoted. I pace through the halls thinking of what to do...What should I do? I finally decide I will talk to Yelena and we can come to a conclusion together. 

I walk to Yelena's room only to hear laughing inside. I peek through the door to see Yelena and a girl laughing and drinking together. They are awfully close to each other....

Fuck...