Day 24

"Y/N, will you go on a real date with me?" Yelena says when I open my eyes reluctantly in the morning sun. She is leaning over me with a questioning face. I lean up and kiss her before letting myself falling back into the sheets. "Ugh, but I don't want to get up but yes I will go on a date with you. 

Yelena climbs on top of me and grabs my hands, pinning me to the bed. "Come on Y/N, be more excited," she says. I lean up to kiss her again but I can't move, kind of hot but I want to kiss her though. She smirks at my struggling to close the distance between us. "I like you like this, wanting me," she says and I stop my struggle to raise an eyebrow at her. 

"We could stay here and you can figure out how much I want you right now," I say and pull one of her hands lower. She sighs and I shiver at her touch. She slowly pulls back, I can tell she doesn't want to. 

"Y/N, don't tempt me," She says and my stomach flips at her commanding tone. "Fine, if you really want to leave me hanging, I'll get up," I say. She smiles and lets me go so I can get dressed. While I'm getting dressed, she turns away and I frown. "Um Yelena, you ok?" I ask and Yelena slowly turns to me. 

I watch her eyes look me up and down slowly. "No it's just after your tempting...I don't think I can keep my hands to myself if I look at you." Yelena says and I laugh. I crawl slowly towards her across the bed and she visibly gulps. I take her hands into my own and kiss slowly up her jaw to her lips. "You're really starting to frustrate me," She says and I pull back to look into her eyes. If a look could burn you...I would be on fire right now...

Update for my spamming mutual: Warning- Bdsm

She slides her hands around my waist and lays me back down on the bed. "Are you going to be careful with me?" I ask. She smirks down at me and pulls one of her ties from off the bed stand. "After that teasing? If you'll let me I'll be the least gentle," Yelena says and I gulp and nod. 

She quickly undresses me and ties my hands to the bed frame. I pull on the knot and it tightens slightly...she made it adjustable so the more I move the tighter it gets. Yelena touches my hands and loosens the knot slightly. "You ok?" Yelena asks. 

"Better than ok, I need you right now Yelena," I say and she nods and dips down to kiss my lips. She kisses down my jaw to my chest and lazily runs her tongue down my stomach. She stops just above my waistline and leans back to look at me. "Please Yelena, I will literally beg you," I say and she chuckles and touches me right where I want her. "I can see you are ready for me but I don't know, I might make you beg," Yelena says. She dips down and presses her lips against me and I throw my head back with a moan. 

"Good, now beg," Yelena says and licks against me for good measure. "Fuck Yelena, please," I basically yell. She smirks at me and dips back down to take me back into her lips. She has to be an expert at this the way I'm near climax within seconds. She pulls back whenever I'm near until I stop shaking then starts again. It's torture but god is it fun.

A few hours later...

Yelena and I sit in the grass outside the base. Yelena has a guitar in hand and she strums slowly while looking off into the distance. She made me lunch and we talked for a couple of minutes but something seems to be bothering her. 

"What's on your mind?" I ask and she snaps out of her trance. "I have a question. Will you like actually date me or is this just casual hookups? Because I really like you," Yelena says. I smile at her and her worried look. "Of course I'll date you. Is that your way of asking?" I ask and we both laugh.

"Yeah, that's my way of asking," Yelena says. I hold out my hand and help her up. We take a long walk through the woods and I feel the most happy I have been in my life.