Day 11

Author's note: I thought I would let you see what you are like in battle since I've talked up your skills so much. We will be back to your normally scheduled Yelena content soon. Enjoy :)

I wake up in the morning to the sound of training outside. Hange said we would be going on a mission today and she needed me this time. I pull on my new scout Captain uniform and head outside. I find most of the soldiers sparring each other but all turn when I walk out. 

"Y/N! Spar with me," Eren says and puts up his wooden sword. I nod and everyone gathers around us. "Careful Yeagar, I will knock you down," I tell him and he laughs. "I'm one step down fron the Ackerman's, try me." He says and I snort. He is definitely not as good as the Ackermans.

He swings at me from the left and I easily block it and knock his sword out of his hand with my other hand. I knock him over by kicking out his feet out from under him and hold the wooden sword to his neck. "Well Captain, guess you win...this time," Eren says and I help him stand but as I do he pulls me down and tries to get me into a lock on the ground. I expertly slide out of his grasp and get him into a headlock. "What were you trying kid?" I ask and Eren taps my shoulder twice and gasps when I let him go. 

"You're the younger one Captain," Eren says as he rubs his neck. "Yet I'm stronger," I say with a smile and everyone cheers at my victory. "You knocked him over so fast Captain," Sasha says while chewing on some jerky and Connie nods. 

"Alright brats, stop messing with Captain Y/N and get ready to go," Captain Levi says and everyone salutes. The next five minutes are extra hectic but soon everyone is ready to leave. "Where is the commander?" Mikasa asks. "They are staying behind with Armin and Yelena," Captain Levi answers. "We should get started if we want to make it to the target village by dark," I say and everyone nods. "Want to do the honors?" Captain Levi says and I nod. 

"ADVANCE," I yell and everyone starts the long ride to the village. While on the ride I go over the mission details in my head. Get to the village, wipe out the remaining titans there, and set up a base. Eventually, we make it to the village and it becomes night.