Day 14

Author's note: I started making a new book about Ymir x female reader in a modern highschool setting. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet but I would love feedback on it. Anyways, back to Yelena.

I feel like a horrible person, I can't even look at Yelena. I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea, that maybe I don't like her, because I like her more than I should. 

I walk tiredly outside and get onto my horse. A good horse ride should help with my racing thoughts. "Um Y/N, Where are you going?" Someone asks and I turn to see Yelena. "Oh uh, nowhere," I answer averting my eyes. 

I see Yelena frown out of the corner of my eye. "Oh...Ok," She says, she sounds sad. "Yeah so bye," I say and start to ride away. 

I don't know what to do, but I probably shouldn't be giving her the cold shoulder. That's what she did to me and I got angry. I'll talk to her when I get back. 

I breathe in the fresh air and bask in the sun. I stop the horse to rest before turning around and lay in the grass. It's so soft and I can't help but enjoy the beauty around me. I pick a small flower out of the ground and hold it up in the light of the sun. 

Once I get back to base, I go to find Yelena. I see her and I explain everything. She listens intently and nods. "So this is goodbye then? So you can stay out of trouble?" Yelena says and I can see the sadness in her eyes. Even though we've only known each other for two weeks I care about her a lot. 

"I don't want this to be the end...I'm just confused," I say and she nods. She gives me a soft kiss and says, "Then we shouldn't," and turns to leave when in both our horrors...Captain Levi is standing there. I'm pretty sure he saw the kiss by his expression. 

"You've got to be kidding me," He says and crosses his arms.