Day 21

Author's note: Sorry I've been away. I'll try my best to get back to my regularly scheduled writing but it's been extra hard with my life getting more busy. I will be starting my Yelena oneshot book very soon. I don't get paid for this lol so hard to keep up with. If you guys are interested in donating to me I can always put on my paypal. Anyways back to the story :)

I wake up in the morning with Yelena laying in my arms, She looks so peaceful. I smile at her and kiss her forehead. She stirs in her sleep and snuggles closer to me. 

A couple minutes later she slowly opens her eyes and looks up at me. "Good morning Y/N" Yelena says and gives me a quick kiss before sitting up and stretching. I watch her as she puts her clothes on then she turns towards me. I sit up on my elbows and she smiles at me. 

"What are you looking at Y/N?" She asks and takes my hands into hers as she lays down next to me. "You, wait are we doing anything today?" I ask and she scrunches up her face. "You really want to go somewhere? I kind of like just sitting right here in your arms," She says. Yelena picks up my arms and wraps them around her neck like a scarf. 

I groan and let her go to get dressed myself. I tell Yelena I'm going on a walk to see the morning sun and she nods. I give her one last kiss before I head out. 

As I walk around in the sunshine, I hear birds chirping and I take a deep breath. It's a really beautiful day outside. I hear a sound behind me and turn around to notice...I don't know where I am. 

I look down at the ground and see a small squirrel and it cocks its head at me. "Where is the base," I ask the small squirrel and it walks over to sniff my hand. 

I start to wander after chilling with the squirrel for a little while....

It starts to get dark and I don't seem to be getting any closer to the base. Nothing looks familiar and my stomach starts to growl. 

Damn, where are you, base?

Author's note: Idea of Y/N getting lost by lenah_lea   :)