Day 7

I toss and turn with excitement until the sun comes up. As soon as it does I practically run to Armin's room and knock on his door. "Yes?" Armin says and sounds like I woke him up. "Oh sorry Armin, I didn't mean to wake you," I say and start to turn.

Armin opens the door and yawns while rubbing his eyes. "No, its fine Y/N," Armin says and smiles. We both walk to Yelena's room and knock on her door. "Yes, come in," Yelena calls from the other side of the door and we walk in. 

"Are you guys ready for today's lesson?" Yelena says with a soft smile. "Actually we thought that instead we could teach you something Yelena." I say and Armin nods. "Teach me something?" Yelena asks and looks at me with a twinkle in her eye. 

"Yes, to fly of course," I say and look back at her. Armin laughs a little and shows Yelena odm gear. Yelena stands and walks over to Armin and takes the gear. She studies it for a moment before she tries poorly to put it on. "I'll go get two more," Armin says and runs off. 

I walk over to Yelena with a laugh and help her put the gear on. She laughs and leans down to help. I look up and her face is so close to mine. I lean in closer and kiss her. 

"Alright I got them," Armin says as he walks in. I jump back from Yelena and smile at him. "Did I scare you?" Armin asks, concerned. "No its ok Armin," I say and he nods. 

We put on the odm gear and walk outside. Armin demonstrates how to use the gear and Yelena looks confused. I walk over to her and say, "let me show you how." Yelena nods and I gently place my hands on her waist. "This is where the grapples come out of," I say and Yelena gulps. I show her how everything else works on the gear and Yelena nods. 

"I think I can do this now," Yelena says and swings right into the air. She almost hits right into a wall but is able to avoid it. Armin and I watch her and laugh at her big smile. She looks so happy in the air. "THIS IS AWESOMEEE," Yelena yells and we swing right beside her. 

Soon the sun sets and Armin and I put away the odm gear. "Do you wanna read books?" Armin says and I nod with a chuckle. We sit in Armin's room reading and soon he falls asleep beside me. I ruffle his hair and smile down at him. He has always been like a brother to me and he looks so peaceful sleeping. But just then I notice Yelena run out of sight out of the corner of my eye. she looked hurt.

Oh no...what did she think just happened? She doesn't think....