Day 25

"Y/N, let's head to the beach for couple of days," Yelena says and walks out in a bathing suit. I look her up and down and oh my god. "Hold on, come here for a minute," I say and Yelena walks over.

I pull her closer then kiss her bare stomach and she tangles her fingers in my hair. "What are you doing Y/N?" Yelena asks with a sigh as I kiss her again. I look up at her and stand to take off her bra. "I like what you're wearing but I think we can take this off," I say and Yelena laughs. 

She helps me take it off and step back to take in her again. "Like what you are seeing?" Yelena asks and I nod. "Extremely," I say and pull her back in. 

I push her onto the bed and climb on top of her...

(Author's note: There is the last sex scene I'm writing for this book but you're welcome my horny readers lol. Also warning-sex scene)

I carefully straddle her hips and look down at her, she looks extremely hot under me. I grab her throat gently and pull her closer. "mmm, I like where this is going," Yelena says and a feel of power surges through me. 

I squeeze her throat a little tighter and she gasps. "You ok?" I ask and loosen my grip. She puts her hand over mine and squeezes. "Harder," She says and I shiver at her words. 

She strains to move up to kiss me but I pull back. "No, you are under my rules now," I say and she stops resisting. "Make me," Yelena says softly and smirks. 

I grind down hard onto her and she throws back her head, panting. "Good girl Yelena," I say and she visibly gulps. 

I continue my slow torture until she is practically begging for me to let her come, Eventually I let her.

Author's note: Am I getting ok at writing sex scenes...I don't even now what I'm doing with my life right now lol.