Day 20

Author's note: Pieck and Yelena in the picture above I believe. I decided to skip a few days because nothing happened in the story except Y/N laying in bed crying over Yelena and the girl you found her with. I don't want you guys to be confused :)

After a couple of days of sulking, I get severely hungry. Hange took me off of the "Getting info from Yelena" team since they heard about my feelings. I thanked them for that, I probably would've just been more miserable than I already am. 

I just have to survive 10 more days...that's it. 

 I tiptoe as quietly as I can to the kitchen. It's after dinner time so no one should be in there. I get to the door and I peek in and no one is around. Good, I don't want anyone to see me. But as I walk to the cafeteria I hear a voice that makes me freeze. It's Yelena...

"Y/N, wait up," she says and I turn slowly. She smiles that heart shattering smile at me and looks curiously into my eyes. "What Yelena?" I ask, trying to keep my voice as even as possible. Her face drops at my tone and she shakes her head. "We need to talk right?" She says, sounding hurt. "I have nothing to say," I say and start shaking as I turn to leave. 

Yelena grabs my waist and spins me around to face her. I can't help but shiver at the contact that I've missed. She immediately lets go with an apologetic look and I immediately want her to touch me again.

"Sorry, I just...please stop shutting me out," Yelena says. I feel slight anger start to boil within me. "Fine Yelena, want me to say something. How about you go talk to that girl that you enjoyed drinking with," I say angerly and Yelena cocks her head, unfazed. "Are you talking about Karlie," She asks. "I don't know her name," I say and Yelena chuckles softly. Why is she laughing?

"Y/N, that's my cousin," Yelena says. 

I look at her shocked and she pulls me closer. "So that girl like three days ago?" I ask and Yelena nods. "I saw you run away from the door that day and I was very confused," She answers. I look into her eyes and apologize. She nods and pulls me into a hug. I pull her into a kiss gently and the kiss starts to deepen.