The Visit~ Ch 1

Ok so Ummm this is my first fanfic. Please be nice. Anyways if this does good I will write more. Also, go follow my tiktok(tubboisthebomb) bcs I may or may not post updates on there! ENJOY!!!!

Dreams pov

I woke up to the sound of tree branches hitting my window. Of course, another Florida storm. I look over at my clock to see what time it is.

"Ughh, 3 am. Looks like I'm not going back to bed anytime soon."

I then pick up my phone to then go to my text messages. "Hey, are you up?" I sit patiently on my bed while waiting for a response. Message sent. He's left me on delivered for 3 minutes. He might be asleep, whatever. I decided to get up because Patches won't stop leaving me alone.

"Hey, are you hungry?"

Surprisingly she meows at me. I put my phone in my pocket and make my way out of the small cramped bedroom, Patches slowly behind. I take my phone out of my pocket and set it on the counter before getting Patches food out. I then hear a ring coming from my phone. It's from George.

"Why are you up so early?"

Of course, he'd be worried about that.

"Storm outside. Couldn't sleep"

"Aw, I'm sorry :(

"It's fine, wanna call I'm bored"

"Sure" I then realize that I'm smiling at the conversation I'm having with my best friend. Stop, he's your best friend, Nothing more.

Time change Georges pov before Dream texted

"This code is just so stupid! I don't know what I'm doing wrong!!"

"George, calm down, it's literally so simple"

"Sapnap, I swear if you say this is simple one more time, I'm literally going to block you from every platform."

"Hey, calm down. You wouldn't do that to Dream." I then became quiet. I noticed I blushed a little from the comment.

"GEORGE, YOU'RE BLUSHING!!! AWHHHHH!!!"

"Dude, stop, that's not funny." Then exactly at that moment, Dream had texted me.

Dream <3- "Hey, are you up?"

"Sapnap. He just texted me."

"What'd he say?"

"hey, are you up."

"That's it?"

"Yep, I wonder if he's okay?" By the time I'm done thinking, it's been 5 minutes. He probably thinks I'm ignoring him. I text him back, "Why are you up?"

"Alright, Sapnap, I'm gonna go." "Oh, so you're ditching me for Dream? How nice of you. Have fun." User has disconnected from the call.

The call Dreams Pov

Gogy is calling. Within a few seconds, I pick up. "Hey,"

"Hi Dream,"

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing, I was just fixing some code with Sapnap, then you called. How about you?" The thought of George leaving Sapnap to talk to me gave me butterflies. I started to doze off. What if George was here? What if he saw me in person? His brown hair that sits just the right way. The way he would look in my oversized hoodies. I slightly blush at the thought. I then snapped back into reality.

"Dream-"

"George, what if you came to Florida. Like to come and visit me, I could show you around a-and you could see what I look like." I really just said that out loud.

"Dream. I- I would love to but-"

"I could pay for the plane ticket George. I just wanna see you"

"Are you sure?" Without hesitation, I quickly replied. "Yes. And I just booked you a ticket to leave tomorrow at 7 am, so you better be around!"

"DREAM, I BARELY HAVE ANYTIME TO PACK!! WHAT THE HECK!!" I couldn't help but laugh as George is freaking out. It was happening. He's coming to Florida. I can hug him and- kiss him. Wait, no, not kiss. Stop it, and he's your best friend. Nothing. More.

The call Georges Pov

Once Sapnap left the call, I immediately called Dream.

"Hey" Oh my god. His morning voice is so- wait, I can't be thinking these things. He's my best friend. Nothing more. However, his voice is very calming and masculine.

"Hi Dream" I tried my best to stay calm and collected. His voice is just so attractive. I can't even imagine how attractive he is in real life. I need to stop thinking like this, or else I won't be able to form proper sentences.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing, I was just fixing some code with Sapnap, then you called. How about you?" Hopefully, that doesn't sound weird. Just a regular friend asking a normal question, right? Right! I think I said something wrong. He's not saying anything. I'm freaking out. It's probably fine. It's probably just the storm. Maybe he didn't hear me.

"Dream-" Before I finished my sentence, Dream cut me off with a random question.

"George, what if you came to Florida. Like to come and visit me, I could show you around a-and you could see what I look like."

The butterflies in my stomach came to life. My heart started to beat way quicker than I would like it to, and my palms became sweaty. Why is my body acting like this over Dream? I kind of hesitated before answering.

"Dream. I- I would love to but-"

"I could pay for the plane ticket George. I just wanna see you" Of course he would say that. He's probably joking around with me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. And I just booked you a ticket to leave tomorrow at 7 am, so you better be around!" Tomorrow! Already! I'm not even packed, and I'm pretty sure I'm not physically nor mentally ready to see what Dream looks like.

Uhhhh FIRST CHAPTER DONE YALLL!!! WOOOOOO!!! I have the second chapter done but I just wanna see how well this does before I post it. So yeah. SEE YALL NEXT TIME!!