The Visit~ Ch 12

Ok so- yalll are not ready for the ending of this chapter. There is a mention of an abusive relationship in this soooo yeah. Watch out for that. Also, on my tiktok I did a voice and name reveal and its not fair for you guys. I cant do a voice reveal on here but I can do a name reveal! Sooooo- let me introduce myself! Hi! Im Zoe! I dont think I ever told yall my preffered pronouns- they are she/her so yeah! Thats my nameeee!!! Anyways- I hope yall like the chapter! <3

 I cant do a voice reveal on here but I can do a name reveal! Sooooo- let me introduce myself! Hi! Im Zoe! I dont think I ever told yall my preffered pronouns- they are she/her so yeah! Thats my nameeee!!! Anyways- I hope yall like the chapter! <3

(PLEASEEEE DREAM AND GEORGEEEEEE I CANNNOTTTTTT)

Getting ready- Dreams Pov

"Ok before we leave I need to change so you guys stay down here ok?" I make my way upstairs and into my room. I shut the door and walk over to my dresser and look around for what I should wear today. I guess since we are going rollerblading I should wear something comfortable. I pull out a pair of grey sweatpants with the Gators logo on them. As for a shirt, I just put on a black t-shirt. I pull out the few rings that I have and put in my earrings. I then go over to my mirror and brush my hair. My hair is pretty long but it isn't like- LONG ya know? It's long enough to look good but not too short because I don't want to look- weird I guess. As a plus, I think George likes longer hair because the guy from the restaurant had my type of hair and well- George found him cute. God, I have to stop thinking about George non-stop. It's starting to be a bad habit of mine. I wink at myself in the mirror(sis really winked at himself) and make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. (Ya know he does the daily morning tings- brush your teeth blah blah blah) I leave the bathroom and start to make my way downstairs before I stop in my tracks and hear George and Sapnap talking. From here it just sounds like mumbling but I pick up a few words here and there.

"I mean yeah *gibberish* he's cute!" Did- did George just call someone cute? I wonder who it could be. Better not be that stupid guy from the diner because he just looked like a knock-off version of me. (Dreams a little saltyyyy- Yall- you know what else is salty.... ok imma stop now Im so sorry XD)

"So you do *gibberish*"

"I think so." I should probably stop eavesdropping because if this is a private conversation, it would be wrong of me to listen in. I decide to finally make my way towards Sapnap and I can see him trying to get George's attention to look behind him. Why is he signaling George? Are they talking about me? Hopefully not in a bad way at least.

George flips his head around and looks at me and he blushes.

"Hi Dream!" Sapnap is waving at me and George is literally staring a hole into me.

"Hi? Are you guys ready to go because I am!" Sapnap gets up and walks over to George and leans into him to whisper something. George doesn't even say anything back and just nods and follows behind Sapnap.

Why the hell are they acting so weird? Did I do something that upset George? Whatever. I pick up my keys and follow George out the door.

"I call shotgun!" Sapnap runs to the car and hops into the passenger's seat which then leaves me and George just standing next to each other.