The Visit~ Ch 8

HEY YALLLLLLLl!!!!! So for a CeLeBrAtIoN of hitting 1.1K reads (which is still- unbelievable) Im gonna be doing an eye reveal! Someone recommended it in the comments, but I don't remember who. If you're the person who recommended it please tell me!! Thank you for the idea! Anyways here is the eye reveal babayyyy

Yo that's scary-looking XD I can't make it smaller so like my eye is just staring into your soul XD Also, I wish I had blue eyes, they are literally so pretty

Yo that's scary-looking XD I can't make it smaller so like my eye is just staring into your soul XD Also, I wish I had blue eyes, they are literally so pretty. My eye color isn't even interesting, it's just- brown. Anyways this is a really good chapter so I hope yall enjoy! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 1.1K READS AND 177 FOLLOWERS ON TIKTOK!

The Diner- Dreams Pov

I put all of the beach things in the trunk and get in the driver's seat. As I get in I hear Georges's stomach grumble.

"Is someone hungry?" I look over at George and start to laugh.

"Well is my stomach not enough proof!" Man, someone is really sassy today!

"Ok, on the way home there is this really good."

"Ok, that sounds fine to me! Can I have the aux I wanna listen to music" I look over at George who is giving me puppy dog eyes. Who could say no to that!?!?! I hand the aux over to George and he plugs it into his phone. I hear my song "RoadTrip" start to play on his phone. (GO STREAM ROADTRIP IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY!!! IM LITERALLY PLAYING IT ON LOOP XD)

"George, you don't have to play this just because your friends with me."

"No Dream, this is literally such a good song!" George then turns up the volume and starts screaming the song at the top of his lungs. I take out my phone and start to record him. He doesn't notice and just keeps singing his heart out. I finish recording and save the video. (I do not condone being on your phone while driving XD Dream is just a bad boy) Once we get to a stoplight I pull up Twitter and post the video with the caption of "Surprise :)" Within seconds millions upon millions of people start to freak out. (Omg but like- if that actually happened- Id die.) Once the song is over George looks at his phone.

"WHEN DID YOU TAKE A VIDEO OF ME SINGING! OMG EVERYONE IS GOING TO CLIP THAT!"

"George calm downnnn! You were literally just vibing! It- it was kinda cute." Hopefully, he takes that as a compliment and not just a teasing comment.

"Ugh, I hate you." I see George starting to type on his phone and I get a Twitter notification

Georgenotfound commented on your post!

"I never gave you consent to post that..."

I just chuckle at the comment and George goes back to playing his music. Loverman starts to play and I tap my fingers on the steering wheel. Before I knew it we made it to the Diner.

"The Starlite Diner?"

"Yes, this place has some very good food and the atmosphere is very beautiful. I used to come here all the time with Drista when we were younger to get away from all the Drama at home." (we will get into that in another chapter)