The Visit~ Ch 10

Ok so um, slight smut this chapter because- idk I just wanted to. It's not BAD and it's short. But some ppl wanted smut soooo. As for the people who don't like smut, ill put a line as I always do! Other than that the only other TW I have is cursing. So yeah! I hope yall enjoy the chapter!

Making my way to Florida- Sapnaps Pov (AYO A SAPNAP CHAPTER BABAYYYY)

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!" The sound of the alarm clock rings through my mind and it's really pissing me off.

"JESUS CHRIST! SHUT UP!" I roll over and hit the snooze button on the clock and pick up my phone. Oh- that's why it's going off. Todays the day I fly out to Florida! I set my phone back down and rub my eyes. I eventually get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I remembered to take a shower last night so I don't have to today but I think maybe washing my face and uh freshening up a little will help. Right now I look like a middle-aged dad with a teenage daughter. It's not a good look for me. I pull out the razor and start to shave off the stubble on my face. I make my way out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. I look in the empty cupboards.

"Of course I have no food. I'll just get Mcdonalds for breakfast." Why am I speaking to myself- God I've been talking to Karl too much. I sit down on my couch and put on some "Hunter x Hunter" because I still have some time to kill. I don't have to leave my house until 6:50 and it's 6:15 right now. By the time I finish one episode its 6:45 and I still haven't gotten dressed

"OH SHIT!" I quickly turn off the tv and run to my room to get changed. I pull my already packed luggage out of my closet and run out of my room. I grab my keys and make sure I have my passport. I run out of my apartment and make it to my car. I kind of just YeEt my bag into the car and drive to the airport as fast as I can. I make it onto the freeway and there's already traffic.

"WHY IS THERE TRAFFIC THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!" I groan and hit my head on the steering wheel. I look at my phone to check the time. I was in such a hurry that I managed to get out the door by 7:10- Woah. I was stressing for nothing! I might as well call Dream since I have nothing better to do. I go to his contact and hit "Call." It rings a couple times before I hear Dream speak.

"What do you want Sapnap." Jeeze- he sounds annoyed.

"Oh, I was calling to let you know that Im driving to the airport right now, but Im stuck in traffic"

"Oh ok cool! I totally forgot you were coming-"

"How rude!" Dream lets out a little chuckle and I keep speaking.

"Anyways, anything happen since I last talked to you?"

"Uhmmmm- Maybe-" Oh my god, if its what I think it is-

"DID YOU AND GEORGE FUCK!!!"

"I mean I wish- but no?"

"Why'd you say no as a question? Im thinking you're not telling me something Dreamie Boy~"

"Ok- please don't make fun of me. Last night, when I was streaming, George walked into my room with a skirt on. And oh. My. God. He looked so good in that outfit. Once the stream was over he left my room right."

"Mhm"

"And like- I decided to go say goodnight to him as the polite thing to do. Then I see him on the ground in the skirt taking some um- suggestive photos-"

"Gogy was feeling himself!"

"Sapnap shut up. But anyway, he looked so- hot in the position he was in and I just couldn't help myself. I kind of went all dominant on him..."