The Visit~ Ch 21

HEY YALL! IM BACK! I had a very great time on vacation. I saw TWO PEOPLE with Dream hoodies on, AND many people complimented my Dream hoodie and I also had Dream and George pins which got complimented many times. But anyways- I missed you guys very much so thank you for waiting! I HOPE YALL ENJOY!!

Face Reveal- Dreams Pov

George gets up and leaves my room because he has to get ready for all the streams.

Well, today's the day. A face reveal. Im gonna be real, Im scared. Probably the most scared I've been in a while. Look I know Im not a really ugly person, everyone I have ever met has told me in some way, that Im attractive.(Psh brag much) But there's just that voice in the back of my head that tells me, "no one will like you if you show your face. Everyone will think you're ugly. All your fans will stop watching you." And I believe it. Even though ALL these people will tell me Im perfectly fine, I cant help but believe the voices in my head.

I should get around though. I want to look presentable for the face reveal stream. I walk over to my closet and look around. Its either I can wear a Dream hoodie with black jeans, or a white shirt with grey sweatpants- ok, grey sweatpants may not be the best idea if you know what I mean. Ok- Ill wear a white shirt, with black jeans. Good enough.

I pull out my clothes and lay them on my bed. What's next? Oh yeah! My jEwElRy. I pick up my black ring, the cross earring, and my chain necklace. (GUYS IDK- I JUST LIKE JEWELRY ON GUYS OK!) I lay all of my things on the bed and see if it all matches. Surprisingly- it does. I take of my old clothes and put on my clean clothes. I then put on my accessories and head over to the bathroom.

I look myself up and down and fix my hair. Ok- I kinda look, good today! I brush my teeth and make my way out of the bathroom. In the kitchen is Quackity and Karl setting up for the cooking stream.

"AYYY MY MAN DREAM!!! YOU LOOKING GOOD MAN!"

"Thanks Big Q" I walk over to see all the cooking ingredients and even I don't know what we are making today!

"Um- may I ask what we are making?"

"We are making homemade enchiladas man! The good ol Mexican spice that we need!" I laugh and just go into the living room to sit down.

"GUYS WHAT TIME ARE WE STARTING!?!"

"10 MINUTES DREAMIE BOY!" I get up from the couch and make my way back upstairs. I knock on George's door.

"Come in!" I walk in to see George in a Dream hoodie and shorts.

"Does this look fine for the stream? Because I don't-" George looks up at me and I smile. I can tell he's getting flustered.

"Woah- Dream you look- AMAZING!" He runs up to me and gives me a hug. I rub his head.

"Thank you Georgie, you do as well." He pulls away and shoots me one of those cute smiles of his. (SIMP)

Me and George walk down to the kitchen and see Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity all on their phones.

"Jesus christ love birds, took you long enough."

"Oh shut up Sapanp. So how are we going to do my face reveal?"

"I say we slowly welcome everyone in and then Dream will be last one coming in frame. When you come in frame- we should play your speedrunning music! I think it would be very funny!"

"I mean Im down."

"Alright! Im gonna start my stream. Just be ready alright Dream?" I nod at Quackity and he starts his stream. He does his normal opening "Starting soon" screen and eventually starts to introduce everyone to the camera. He slowly introduces everyone and I know its almost my time because George goes. I take a deep breath. Whats the worst that can happen!

"Alright- I know this stream has been, very intense for you guys, but we have ONE more special guest for you guys." Quackity looks past the monitor and at me. I give him a thumbs up and he starts to play my speedrunning music. I fix my hair and walk onto screen.

"Hey guys-" When I tell you chat was going crazy- the chat. Was going. Crazy.

"IS THAT DREAM!"

"OMG HES SO HOT!"

"SHEEEEE"

"Whats happening?"

"LETSA GO CHAT LETSA GO! ALL OF THE SEX HAVERS ARE HERE AND WE ARE DOING A COOKING STREAMMMM!" Quackity and Karl are jumping up and down and me George and Sapnap are just watching in amusement. I watch the chat go by, and they are still talking about how "cute" I am. I feel George tap my shoulder and he waves his hand at me to bend down to his level.

"I told you everything was going to be fine." I give him a smile and stand back up. Chat was going crazy about how George just whispered something in my ear. Everyone just decided to ignore it and start to cook.

Cooking- Georges Pov

Its been about 30 minutes into the stream- and everything is chaotic. Theres tortillas on the ground, sauce on everyone's faces. Its just a huge mess.

I have my chicken sliced up and ready to be cooked so I walk over to the stove and heat up my pan.

"Don't burn down the house George!"

"Yeah, ok Quackity." Quackitys kitchen isn't SMALL but when there are 5 people in it at once, its a little cramped. I start to cook my chicken when suddenly I feel hands on my waist. I feel someone lightly move me out of the way, I look over to see Dream at the other stove beside me.

"What was that for! Everyones gonna clip that!"

"I needed to get by! Plus it wasn't THAT bad. I mean I could just pin you down to the counter and-" I put my hand over his mouth before he could finish his sentence.

"Dream! We are streaming!"

"No one would notice." I roll my eyes and huff.

"Whatever. Let me cook my chicken in PEACE!" I look away from him and finish cooking my chicken.

The rest of the stream went pretty well. At the end, Dream won best enchilada which is no surprise to any of us.

"Alright chat, Im gonna raid Karl because we are going to be doing some fun things on his stream as well so stay tuned! ANyways- say bye everyone!" We all say our goodbyes while Karl is setting up his stream. The stream ends and Sapnap and Quackity go up to Karls room. Which leaves me and Dream alone-

"Im proud of you Dream."

"For what?"

"For winning, and for doing a face reveal."

"Thank you George."

"Of course! Now, for Karls stream, don't pull any of those shenanigans again!"

"No promises Georgie." He winks at me and walks away.

I really hope he doesn't do anything. (We all know he will)

Hmmmm me gustaaaa!!! Sorry if there are any grammatical errors- my brain just sucks from vacation XD. But yeah- thank you all for the support! Its honestly insane!! Also- I do read the comments on my fanfic and occasionally reply sooo- yeah! I might reply to yallll! Anyways- hope yall enjoyed and I love you guys <3