The Visit~ Ch 31

Uhm- smut this chpater and next btw! Also- book is almost doneeee!!! If there is spelling errors- sorry its late at night.

Getting ready- Dreams Pov

I finish eating my food and get up. I throw my plate into the sink hoping it doesn't break. As I hear the sound of it hitting the sink I don't see any broken pieces so Im probably good. I go up into me and Georges shared room and see that the door is locked. I knock a couple times before I hear shuffling around on the bed.

"Can I come in George?"

"Yeah give me a second!" A couple seconds later George comes and unlocks the door. He has on a hoodie and sweatpants and- was he crying?

"George are you-"

"Yeah Im fine! Its just...allergies. Thats all!" Ok then. I walk in the room and walk over to my dresser to change my shirt. I take my shirt off and stretch a little, hoping to get a reaction from George. I throw my shirt over my shoulder and turn around. Theres George with wide eyes and a really red face. I look down a little further and see a small bulge in his pants. I smirk at the fact.

"You good Georgie?" I slightly tilt my head and my smile gets bigger.

"Y-yeah Im fine" I walk up to George and he stares down at the ground. I take my finger and tilt his head up so he's staring at me.

"Ill be back before we go out okay? Just get around and Ill pick you up at 7. Be outside then." He slowly nods his head and I give him a wink before quickly putting o my shirt and heading out the room.

"ILL BE BACK LATER SAPNAP!"

"AIGHT MAN SEE YOU SOON!!" I get my keys and walk out the door to my car. Now I just have to find this god damn reasturaunt.

I finally make it to the place and it looks- very fancy to say the least. I walk in and I see a huge fish tank with all different species of fish. A lady at the front desk gives me a smile and welcomes me in.

"Hi! Welcome to the Coral Reef! May I help you?"

"Uh yeah I had a reservation tonight at 8 for Clay?"

"Clay- Oh yes! Is there something I can do for you?"

"I was just wondering if- ok so tonight Im trying to ask out someone and I wanna do it in a good way. I have a couple things to give to him and I was wondering if when desert comes out, you can put it on the tray and put on the plate 'Will you be my boyfriend?' if that is possible."

"Oh yeah of course! Do you have the things on you now?"

"Yeah I do." I pull the necklace box out and give it to the lady.

"Is this it?"

"Yeah just that. Just don't lose it please."

"We promise will we take good care of it for you sir." I give her a warm smile and say my goodbyes. I walk back to my car and stare out the window. Todays the day. Im finally asking George out. This could go great or it could go terribly wrong- hoping he says yes but who knows. I decide to call up my sister and tell her what's happening.

The phone rings for awhile before she finally picks up.

"Hey Clay whats up!"

"Hey- um I wanted to tell you something."

"Oh yeah what is it?"

"Um... Im- well first of all Im gay and second of all Im asking George out tonight."

"Oh yeah I know"

"WHAT-"

"Yeah, Sapnap told me already."