The Visit~ Ch 16

HEY YALL! Im finally back!!! It's been what like a week- PSH sorry for leaving you guys XD! I've just been busy. Also next week from the 30th to the 6th Im taking a break. Im going on vacation and I don't plan on writing when Im relaxing XD Anyways, I decided to do some of Dreams background and next chapter is going to be Georges's background soo yeah! And then we will get back to the normal chapters! This whole chapter is just literal angst so- yeah.

HUGE TW!!! ABUSE, BLOOD, CURSING, PANIC ATTACKS (PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THOSE THINGS!)

Dreams Background (From Dreams pov obviously)

Not gonna lie, I had a rough childhood. Probably not as bad as some peoples but mine was hard to get through. I guess not until about age 13 my life started to go downhill. Before age 13 me and my family had amazing memories! Going to parks, going to Disney. You know, normal family activity. But then, everything started to change. As I got older I started to realize new things. When I was younger I would notice red marks all over my mom but she always said she "accidentally" hurt herself which to me, made sense. My dad, he wouldn't be home until late at night and he always said it was because of "difficulties at work" It was such bullshit.

It was a calm evening. Me and my sister were in the living room watching tv. This was about 8 years ago today. I was 13 and my sister was 6. My mom was in the kitchen making dinner and apparently, my dad was at work. Suddenly keys were clanging at the door and my dad came into the house.

"Hey, how was work." My dad looks into the living room to see me and my sister and a bunch of clothes on the ground. My father walks up to my mom and pushes her onto the ground.

"You bitch! I told you to do the laundry and you didn't!" He kicks my mom in the stomach. I run over to my mom and neal down.

"Dad! Why'd you do that!"

"Your mom didn't do what I told her. She deserves to suffer in pain." I help my mom up and she wipes blood off of her lip. (when he kicked her, she coughed up blood)

"I told you I would do it. But the kids-"

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THOSE STUPID KIDS! I DIDNT EVEN WANT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"DONT TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT!" Screaming, blood, violence. That's all I remember before taking Heather (the sister) upstairs to my room. She is having a panic attack and me being 13, I didn't know what was happening.

I pull her into a hug. We sit there crying in my room holding onto each other hoping the screaming would stop. Two hours. Two hours before it finally stops. Me and Heather peek our heads out of our room and look down the stairs.

"MOM!" I run down to see my mom passed out on the ground. A pool of blood at her head. There's clearly a huge cut on her lip. I run over to her and lean down. I feel the salty tears running down my face.

"M-mommy, please stay awake." She looks up at me and smiles.

"Take care of Heather for me ok Clay?" I can hear the pain in her voice.

"N-no mom. You arent going to die. No. No. No!" I lift her head up and hug her. Bloodstains my shirt but at this point. I dont care.

I feel my moms pulse start to alter.

"Heather! Get the phone!" Heather runs down and grabs the phone. I immediately call 911.

"911 what is your emergency?"

"H-hi. My name is Clay and m-my mom is currently on the ground. SHes passing out fairly quickly from blood loss and- I think she might die."

"Ok Clay. Whats your address." (he gives them the address)

"Ok can you stay on the phone with me and tell me what happened?" I try to hold back my tears so Im able to speak.

"Well- my dad came home from work and he saw my mom didnt do the laundy then he hit her. Then it just kept getting worse."

"Alright. Do you know where youre dad went?"

"No. He left and I came downstairs and I saw my mom like this."

"Can you do me a favor for me Clay?"

"Y-yeah"

"Make sure your mom is on a flat surface like the ground, because the ambulanceis a few minutes away." I lay my moms head back on the ground and pick the phone back up.

"Ok now what" A knock comes from the door and my dad runs into the house.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THE PHONE WITH!" He steals the phone from my hand and throws it onto the ground. I flinch at the lound noise.

"SHE WAS MEANT TO STAY HERE AND DIE! YOU HEAR THAT! DIE!" He comes over to my moms limp body and kicks it again.

"DAD STOP!" I stand up and punch him in the face. He rubs his jaw from where I punched him.

"Oh you little bitch." He lunges himself at me but I step out of the way and he runs into the wall. I grab Heather by the arm and we run out the door. Luckily for us, there was a forest behind our house. We ran and ran until we couldn't stop running.

We make our way to an open field and sit down to catch our breaths.

"Bubby"

"Yes Heather?" I hear her sniffle beside me.

"Is mommy ok?"

"I don't think so Heather but, we are safe out here. Come here." I put my arms out so I can pull Heather into a hug. We lay in eachothers arms for a while until we drift off to sleep.

After a few days in the woods, Heather and I decide to go back to the house. Our moms body was off the ground but dried blood was on the floor. A broken lamp layed on the kitchen floor and the clothes was thrown all over. Memories from that night start to flood in y mind and immediate anger courses through me.

After a whole day of cleaning, the house was clean. I sit down on the couch and sigh.

"Heather, I have no idea what we are going to do. I guess I can try and get a job so we are able to get things but until then, I don't know what we are going to do." I rub my eyes from tiredness.

"It's ok bubby. We can worry about this in the morning." I smile at her and get a blanket.

"Here." I pat the couch and Heather comes next to me. I put the blanket over us and hug her.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you Heather." And just like that- our whole lives changed forever

This chapter was- intense. Also, after this fanfic is done(which probably won't be for a while) I was wondering if yall would be interested in this concept. It would be mostly smut(if yall like smut) It would be about George being the most innocent person ever and Dream is just horny all the time. They take the road of sExUaL fAnTaSy'S together XD. Idk its just a thought but- yeah. I hope yall had a good day! I love you guys <3!

{Word Count: 1266}