The Visit~ Ch 14

HEY YALL IM BACK! I was kinda busy this weekend so I didn't have time to write. Also, ya know how I say my guy bsf was coming over this weekend? HE FLIPPING CANCELED ON ME! LIKE- SO RUDE! He's so stupid. ANyways other than that I finally got all my things for my Gogy inspired outfit. There's videos of that on my tiktok if you wanna check that out (Tubboisthebomb) So yeah! I hope yall enjoy the chapter!

Bad Ideas- Georges Pov (I didn't know what to name this part XD)

I wake up and feel oddly warm. I move back and feel someone press against me. What the- I turn around and remember that I fell asleep in Dreams arms last night. He's snoring slightly and his arms are wrapped around my waist. I try to recall any memories of last night and remember what happened. I had a fucking wet dream about me and Clay- Theres is something seriously wrong with me.

I try to move Dreams arms from around my waist but he just holds on tighter.

"Mmmm~ Just go back to bed~" He nuzzles his head into my back.

"Dream I have to go to the bathroom." He finally lets go and wraps himself back into the blanket. I get up from the bed and go into the bathroom.

I then go downstairs and see Sapnap at the kitchen table drinking coffee and playing on his phone.

"Ah look who finally decided to get up!" I look at Sapnap and just flip him off.

"Oooo someones angry this morning~" I ignore Sapnaps teasing and just go in the kitchen to make tea.

I take my tea and head past Sapnap.

"You wanna sit on the porch with me? Im just going to chill."

"Sure, just give me a second." I walk out the porch and sit in one of the rocking chairs. I take a sip of my tea and hear the porch door open. Sapnap sits in the rocking chair next to me.

"So, how'd you sleep last night Gogy?"

"I- I mean I slept fine but..." I look at Sapnap.

"But what?"

"I had a- weird dream about me and Clay."

"Let me guess-" I take a sip of my te

"You dreamt that you and Dream had sex." Then just like that, my tea was spat onto the ground.

"SAPNAP WHAT THE HELL!"

"Oh, so it is true!" I go silent.

"Wow, so mature Gogy."

"It was one time! I don't even know why I thought that!"

"You did say you liked Dream sooooo"

"I Never said that."

"It's very clear. Gogy you literal blush at whatever he says."

"Whatever Sapnap. Lets change the topic. How did you sleep?"

"To be honest with you, that couch hurt my back like a bitch. It's not fair that you get to sleep on a real bed just because Dream likes you better than me."

"That sucks doesn't it."

"Yeah, yeah it does." After we talked for a while, Sapnap finished his coffee and I finished my tea. We decided to go back inside where we were greeted with Dream making waffles.

I walk next to Dream and ask him what he's doing.

"Im making breakfast, what's it look like Im doing?"

"Making a shit meal"

"Hey! Thats not nice!"

"I never said I was nice."