The Visit~ Ch 15

HEY YALL! I was supposed to post this yesterday but quackity went live and um- yeah I didn't go back to writing XD. Also, wanna know something! I learned what pegging was and um- PSHHHH!! If you don't know what that is- good. Keep it that way. And if you do- hi XD. SO yeah. THE MORE I KNOW AM I RIGHT! ANyways- WE JUST HIT 10K READS!!! THAT'S- WHAT! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I literally was crying because I was happy. I LOVE YOU ALL!!

TW- Cursing, suggestive joke(nothing too bad)

Packing- Georges Pov (PSHH THAT DOESNT SOUND RIGHT)

I make my way up the stairs and look into Dreams room. I can see him packing a bunch of different clothing items, one including a suit. I can't even imagine what Dream would look like in a suit. Of course, I've seen plenty of fan art of him in a suit but I wanna see what he ACTUALLY looks like in a suit.

I look at him packing for a little while before I decide to go into my room to pack. (George is a creeper) I decide to text Karl to see if he wants to call while I pack.

Karlos

Hey, you wanna call while I pack for the trip

Sure! I just finished up me and Quackitys stream

so Im gonna clean up as well :D

I take my suitcase out of the closet and set it on my bed before I call Karl.

"Hey Karl!"

"Hey Gogy!" Karl sounds overly happy today. Then again, he did just get a boyfriend so why would he be sad!

"How was the stream! I saw some parts here and there but I didn't get to watch a lot of it."

"Oh! Me, quackity, and Andrew made pancakes. Well, mostly me and Andrew! Alex just yelled at us the whole time!"

"I mean, that sounds like him!"

"Yeah- how have you been?"

"I've been good actually! Im excited to come and visit you guys!" I go over to my dresser to start looking for clothes to wear for our meet-up.

"Im excited too! I don't know if Sapnap told you, but me and him are-"

"YOU GUYS ARE BOYFRIENDS! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU KARL!"

"AGH THANKYOU! I really didn't think he was ever going to ask me to be honest!"

"Neither did I! I knew he had a crush on you and everything but I didn't think he was actually gonna ask you out!"

"WAIT- YOU KNEW HE LIKED ME AND DIDNT EVEN TELL ME! BITCH!"

"Hey, a secret is a secret!" I take out a few pairs of shorts and shirts to put in my bag and neatly fold them. I pick up the blue dress that I bought and stuff it at the bottom of my bag.

"You've known how long I've liked him and you didn't bother to tell me!"

"Yes! Sapnap trusted me with a secret and I kept it!" One thing to know about me is that I NEVER and I mean NEVER tell other people's secrets. No matter how bad they are.

"Whatever! We have been friends for almost 5 years, and you mean to tell me, that my crush liked me this whole time! AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!"

"Yep."

"You're a little bitch."

"I love you too Karl." For the rest of the time, me and Karl talked about what we are going to do on the vacation and all that fun crap.